Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Another outfit- how old is too old for this?

Posted by   + Show Post
I got a kick out of the other post, what do you think is too old for this? (in replies)

This is 'normal' for me.

Oh and yes my house is thrashed lol. We're in transistion of painting and changing floors- and things that don't belong in my room are shoved in there, etc. Ugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Replies (41-50):
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Well good thing this post wasn't asking you what you would wear. At all.

Quoting CoeyG:

I wouldn't wear that outfit regardless of my age.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Well definitely. I'll continue to dress this way- just curious since I haven't transitioned to old lady gear yet lol.

Quoting KRIZZ25:

what ever u like is what u should wear ..who the hell cares what other thank..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sktrowb
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:36 AM
If my granmda(in her 60s) would wear that I would say she was too old. Not you though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:11 AM
Lol!

Quoting sktrowb:

If my granmda(in her 60s) would wear that I would say she was too old. Not you though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TXColter
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd wear the hell out of those shoes.... the rest, ummm..... I'm in my mid 30's and I would not wear it, but it does not bother me that you are wearing it

beco8627
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:25 AM
Lol, I didn't actually know there was an age limit on t shirts, jeans and sneakers...I wouldn't wear the shirt for the simple fact of hating sports, but I wear t shirts that look similar to the one your wearing paired with some comfy, tight-ish jeans and sneakers, and I'm 27...I don't plan on stopping it any time soon, so of course I personally don't think this outfit is too "young."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:32 AM
I didn't know there was an age limit either for tshirts but lots of women here think so if you read through. Maybe just the style, Idk. :)

Quoting beco8627:

Lol, I didn't actually know there was an age limit on t shirts, jeans and sneakers...I wouldn't wear the shirt for the simple fact of hating sports, but I wear t shirts that look similar to the one your wearing paired with some comfy, tight-ish jeans and sneakers, and I'm 27...I don't plan on stopping it any time soon, so of course I personally don't think this outfit is too "young."

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjsaes
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I have these...and a all pink pair I love them they are so comfy!

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-PB
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:00 AM

I would really like to know what other moms are wearing if they are not wearing jeans, t-shirts, and tennis shoes. This is how I always dress and I'm 32.  Why should a person have to dress "old" just because they are in their 30's or have kids and what defines dressing "old" anyway?  Does it require wearing bright colored jump suits with elastic pants that are pulled all the way up to your nipples? 

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:25 AM
Right? Hmm what do they wear?

Quoting -PB:

I would really like to know what other moms are wearing if they are not wearing jeans, t-shirts, and tennis shoes. This is how I always dress and I'm 32.  Why should a person have to dress "old" just because they are in their 30's or have kids and what defines dressing "old" anyway?  Does it require wearing bright colored jump suits with elastic pants that are pulled all the way up to your nipples? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN