Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms
IM not new to cafemom I just forgot the password to my old scout which was mommyto3girlies. Anyways I recently found out I was pregnant, Thursday I went to my first appointment and was so excited n when the Dr told me something was wrong n said there was no heartbeat my heart dropped. So he wants to check my hgc levels. They took blood on Thursday and will be taking again on Monday. Then Wednesday I will be going in for the results. I set another appointment with a different Dr for a second opinion. He didn't give me the sono but I did take a picture of the screen with my phone. It's like my baby never grew at all. I have four healthy kids so this is such a shock that this has happened to me. Idk if it is a waste to get a second opinion or if it's best. I wander how long it's been since my babysit heart stopped :( I was supposed to be ten weeks n two days on Thursday but in the sono the baby was only a little circle. I want to post the pic but idk how to from my phone.
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Replies (11-19):
seaturtle1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Sometimes we just do not know why things like this happen.  My friend lost her twin boys.  She went for the ultrasound to determine the sex.  They turned on the machine and saw they had passed away.  My friend still does not have a good reason as to why.  I am so sorry this happend to you my heart goes out to you and your family.

mommy425906
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Quoting gacgbaker:

I'm so sorry!  :(

You might also look at this group:

Join us in the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support group

A lot of the moms have gone through similar things and are very supportive.

srbeusk
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Hugs sweetie. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenneMaw
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I am so sorry for your loss.   I know it is heartbreaking.  BIG hugs to you.  (( ))

tjane3000
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I will be praying that there is a logical explination and everything works out for you. Please keep us updated. 

4monkeystolove
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:49 PM
I went today for more blood work and tomorrow is my appointment with the new Dr I heard he is really good so IM hoping for some answers
jabs54
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:08 PM

I'm so sorry. 

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:28 PM

I'm so sorry :(

4monkeystolove
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Went to my appointment today and was told the same thing. The baby only measured 6 weeks with no heartbeat. He also told me there was no blood flow around the baby. So tomorrow I have another appointment and we will see what is gonna happen.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN