Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5 Bizarre Ways to Soothe a Crying Baby (VIDEOS) What soothes your baby?

Cafe Steph
Yesterday at 11:11 AM
What are you doing this weekend? - CafeMom

I'm going to spend some time with my family this weekend, starting with Grandmother's funeral, then celebrating my

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:04 PM
  • 0 Replies

5 Bizarre Ways to Soothe a Crying Baby (VIDEOS)

Posted by Nicole Fabian-Weber on October 8, 2012 

baby cryingEvery mom knows that their baby is an individual. What one baby likes, another one hates. I remember everyone telling me I had to buy a swing for my daughter after she was first born, because, in some infant circles, swings are where it's at. Yeah, not in my house. Within five seconds of putting my newborn in a swing, she screamed. So, it was a good thing I only borrowed it.

In the spirit of highlighting babies' individuality -- and of having a nice morning laugh -- here are five videos of babies being soothed to the oddest things ever -- starting with ... The Nanny. Not, like, the person who watches the baby while her parents are at work, the Fran Drescher show, The Nanny.

To each their own, right?

Watch as this fussing cutie pie is instantaneously quelled by the theme song from the '90s sitcom. I mean, seriously?

And then, just last week, there was baby Benjamin -- who is so freaking cute I can't stand it! -- who would only stop fussing, and start eating, when everybody's favorite Internet sensation, "Gangnam Style," was playing.

And then there was the little one whose cries could only be quelled by the theme to Star Wars.

And here's one of my personal favorites, the baby who can only be soothed with Notorious B.I.G.

And finally, there's the baby's soul who could only be satisfied with Bob Marley's "Buffalo Soldier." Ya mon!

What soothes your baby?

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured