Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Random teenager made my day,(:

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:04 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

Lol I was walking to the cafeteria in the hospital and a teenage girl(16) came up to me & says "omg I just had to tell you,that you're really pretty" & I go awe thank you,& she says college to do you goto?& I tell her I'm done with college & that im a mommy of 3,& that I'm 28,she looked really shocked,& then she tells me I looked like I could be Megan good's little sister
Lol I don't think I look as good as megan good,but with all that I've been dealing with today,that made my day,lol I really needed that smile put on my face (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
robyann
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this

That's so sweet. Dont' ya love those random acts of kindness...pass it on....we are blessed to be a blessing.

melisawoosley
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this
That's so sweet :) i was talking to a cashier at Walmart (very young) tonight and i had tons of.groceries so it was a longish talk and somehow the topic.of birth control came up and i told her why i was against it (it ruined my body long story) and she told me i was beautiful. It was just sweet as can be and made me feel good :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LABELmeCUTE
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Yes,(:

Quoting robyann:

That's so sweet. Dont' ya love those random acts of kindness...pass it on....we are blessed to be a blessing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amber710
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats really nice. My friend was at the mall the other day and was telling her boyfriend how she really wanted this one dress but was $20 short. And this older woman sent her daughter over with a twenty and a note that said "for the dress you want ;)"

I think it is so awesome when that happens and you remember it for weeks. Pay it forward for sure. Sometimes the smallest comments can change someones whole day.

BTW, I'm sure she totally meant it. Which means you really are very pretty and young looking. Congrats on that. lol

LABELmeCUTE
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Awwww that was soo sweet of her,I love making people's day,& thank you (:

Quoting amber710:

Thats really nice. My friend was at the mall the other day and was telling her boyfriend how she really wanted this one dress but was $20 short. And this older woman sent her daughter over with a twenty and a note that said "for the dress you want ;)"

I think it is so awesome when that happens and you remember it for weeks. Pay it forward for sure. Sometimes the smallest comments can change someones whole day.

BTW, I'm sure she totally meant it. Which means you really are very pretty and young looking. Congrats on that. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamajmm81
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:45 AM
Awesome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:46 AM

How sweet! You are very pretty! I love your hair too by the way. It's so long and pretty.

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this

aww thats so awesome!!  and you are very pretty! love love loooove your hair!!

jackieb2811
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this

You are VERT pretty no way do you look 28 and a mother of 3!!!! You do not look like Megan Good but you DO look like  Gabrielle Union and I think she is GEORGEOUS!!

LABELmeCUTE
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Thank you (:

Quoting raegan1221:

How sweet! You are very pretty! I love your hair too by the way. It's so long and pretty.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)