Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I've had a recurring dream

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:14 AM
  • 2 Replies

I dream that I am taking a class and just can't understand what is being taught. Last night the dream took me to the final exam, and I looked at the questions and couldn't answer any of them,  and I needed to pass the course to graduate. I told myself that I could just repeat the class and that next time I'd understand the lessons better and be able to pass it. But I was so distressed about not being able to understand or to pass the exam.

Any ideas what is going on with this dream? I'm not taking classes or in school now. I can't think of anything that has me in such distress and fear of failure- although my mother has been ill and I've been frustrated that she won't help herself get better.- (she is starting to seem better.)  But I can't think of anything in my life causing such confusion and anxiety.

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
itsblissmas
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I'm not sure but sending lots of hugs your way.

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I googled and found this at dreammoods.com

Test dreams also suggest that you are feeling unprepared for a challenge. Rarely, these dreams are about the actual content of the test, but rather it is more about the process and how you feel during the exam taking process. These feelings often parallel how you are actually feeling in a particular challenge or situation in your waking like.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)