Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH's best friend is having the run around with his child's mother.

When the child was born the visitation was set at her discretion and that was supposed to be temporary, but has never been changed. He has paid child support from day one until June when he lost his job until September. So less then 4 months because it took that long to find a job. He was also homeless during that time.

He is a veteran so the baby would qualify for his insurance through the VA which I think would be TriCare but the mother refuses to let him put her on it because then she would have to pay a co pay instead of getting everything for free from the state.

In September the mother decided to apply for food stamps because her family kicked her out of their house. She Lied saying he had NEVER made a child support payment. And then called him and told him he owes her 1500 or some other random number in backed support and wants it sent directly to her. She has refused him visitation since June before he even lost his job. And she claims there is no DHS (same as CPS) worker on the case, but he wants to make sure his payments go through DHS from this point forward to make sure he gets credit. But how can he do that not knowing who the case worker is, or the case number or anything?


by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Replies (21-22):
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 7:24 PM

one does he have check stubs to prove he made payments 

by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 3:37 AM
He needs to hire a lawyer(tell him to check with the VA for a list of attornys) and take this bullshit to court. he needs to save EVERY email/text from/to her and he needs to save and back up his cell phone call log so he can prove he has been in contact with her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)