Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help! what could be going on??

I have an app.on my phone that I use to keep up with my period.well according to the app. (which has been pretty accurate) I was supposed to start it last week on Tuesday,well here we are a week later and still no period.I took 2pregnancy yesterday and today and both were negative...what could be wrong? Maybe just a change on my dates?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Replies (11-20):
cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:54 PM

stress, your clycle could be changing, or you may need a blood test

crystal-boyd
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:10 PM
Quoting lcardenas51989:

i think i might start to day hopefully. Had a little spot this am. Any luck for u yet?
lcardenas51989
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:00 PM
No luck yet...ugh..idk what it could be.

Quoting crystal-boyd:

Quoting lcardenas51989:

i think i might start to day hopefully. Had a little spot this am. Any luck for u yet?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crystal-boyd
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Quoting lcardenas51989:

me neither . Thought i was but the day is gone and no period :-( . Still haven't got the extra cash for a test.
lcardenas51989
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Umm...idk.I got 2test for like $6 at dollar general....mine were both negative.I hope it was the correct results. If u get a chance to get one let me know the results

Quoting crystal-boyd:

Quoting lcardenas51989:

me neither . Thought i was but the day is gone and no period :-( . Still haven't got the extra cash for a test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lcardenas51989
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:55 PM

i finally started today! :) now i wish it would go away now lol cramps suck! lol any luck with you?

Quoting crystal-boyd:

Quoting lcardenas51989:

crystal-boyd
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Quoting lcardenas51989:

lol ya i started late lastnight . Never thought id b glad to have myperiod. Yay us lol
CoeyG
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:50 PM

What is going on is that you are relying on a mechanicla device to understand how your body works rather than paying attnetion to your body itself.  There are all kinds of things that can affect your cycle from hormonal imbalances to stress, to being tired to improper nutrition.  

lcardenas51989
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Yay! Lol...I think it was playing a trick on us lol

Quoting crystal-boyd:

Quoting lcardenas51989:

lol ya i started late lastnight . Never thought id b glad to have myperiod. Yay us lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marisab
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:22 PM

one its either 2 soon or just some hormone changes it happens now

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured