Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help with my daughter...

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:06 PM
  • 12 Replies
She has only had 2 wet diapers all day & i can only get her 2 drink 2 cups of water all day long! she grabs herself down there bt idk if it hurts or itches or what.... she doesnt cry during diaper changes, she has baths daily... i dont understand. she is only 21 months old. she shud be wetting more often right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mama2HCA
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Hmmm my dd is only 11 months but if she wasnt wetting atleast 4 diapers a day id call her pedi. Maybe its an UTI??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wodntulk2kno1
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:10 PM
You only put out what you take in. I would call the doctor to get her checked out. Try giving her something else to drink or Popsicles
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoxRachelxox
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Call her pediatrician.

Megan11587
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:11 PM
She's dehydrated. Go somewhere as soon as possible
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GabeAiyAra
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:14 PM
i called her dr 2 days ago when i was worried about the decrease in urine output & they told me to soak her in the tub for awhile & use vaseline after every diaper change?!?! what good would this do??? maybe i will try a nurse hotline?! im suppose 2 b goin 2 dr tmrw so hopefully they will have a minute 2 c her as well!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GabeAiyAra
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:15 PM
i brought this up to the dr & that is y they tole me to soak her & use vaseline?!

Quoting Mama2HCA:

Hmmm my dd is only 11 months but if she wasnt wetting atleast 4 diapers a day id call her pedi. Maybe its an UTI??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mama2HCA
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Im not sure what to do for children with a UTI but id call the ER.most pedis much like my dds are nutcases.she had a ear infection and they didnt even give her antibiotics,so i went to the ER with her.

Quoting GabeAiyAra:

i brought this up to the dr & that is y they tole me to soak her & use vaseline?!

Quoting Mama2HCA:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GabeAiyAra
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:11 PM
if she isnt betr by tmrw mornin i will be bringing her in. i dont like to see my babies suffer & i dnt like it when stuff makes me worry! i cant believe that her drs office didnt do nthn! i called nurse hotline & they said it sounds more like dehydration! if she dont have a wet diaper by 1, im spose 2 call them bak & possibly bring her in.

Quoting Mama2HCA:

Im not sure what to do for children with a UTI but id call the ER.most pedis much like my dds are nutcases.she had a ear infection and they didnt even give her antibiotics,so i went to the ER with her.

Quoting GabeAiyAra:

Quoting Mama2HCA:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mama2HCA
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:16 PM
thats what u get when u live in the middle of nowhere.i hope ur dd gets better quick :) GL

Quoting GabeAiyAra:

if she isnt betr by tmrw mornin i will be bringing her in. i dont like to see my babies suffer & i dnt like it when stuff makes me worry! i cant believe that her drs office didnt do nthn! i called nurse hotline & they said it sounds more like dehydration! if she dont have a wet diaper by 1, im spose 2 call them bak & possibly bring her in.

Quoting Mama2HCA:

Quoting GabeAiyAra:

Quoting Mama2HCA:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GabeAiyAra
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:19 PM
thanks so much! & i kno it!...

Quoting Mama2HCA:

thats what u get when u live in the middle of nowhere.i hope ur dd gets better quick :) GL

Quoting GabeAiyAra:

Quoting Mama2HCA:

Quoting GabeAiyAra:

Quoting Mama2HCA:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured