Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Hi Moms, I am new to this and just wanted some advise on what things yall did to concieve.

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:39 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hi my name is Cortnie. And I had found this website out from this lady who emails me and I am trying to find ways on how I could have a way better chance to concieve. Because I really want to have a little one run around. Me and my fiance have been trying for about a year now and nothing has done anything. So please give me some advise ladys. 

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JasonsMom2007
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Don't stress :) and go a few days between having sex. You can track your ovulation but I have no clue how. There is a ttc group on here you might try.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SewingMamaLele
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Get married, have a nice wedding, a wonderful honeymoon, and then stop trying. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Cortnie22
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Thank you ill look for that group

BrennaLyons
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:13 AM

You can track ovulation by using BBT (Basal Body Temperature). It just means taking your temp with a special thermometer (very precise) every morning before leaving bed and watching for the spike. A lot of women believe they will only ovulate at the usual time...10-14 days after the start of a period. That's not so. Women can ovulate at any time in the cycle, including during menses. If you've been going unprotected for a year and haven't gotten pregnant, my first thought is to find out when you're ovulating and use it for about 6 months to try to get pregnant Don't just have sex then, but be sure to have sex then, if that makes sense.

Oh, and don't stress. Stress inhibits it.

Good luck!

BrennaLyons
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:15 AM

BTW, if you don't see an ovulation spike or you go six months of having sex at the right time and still don't get pregnant (bringing you up to a year and a half of trying), check with the doctor. I had to be on Clomid to have my first child, but then my system fixed itself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN