Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Dressing Tips for MOMS

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:03 AM
  • 5 Replies

Power Dress or Dress Down? Confused as to what to wear when going out for a meeting, of a night out, or a dinner date? You are not alone! Most moms are confused about what to wear which would be not only let them look trendy but also appropriate. Share your tips here!

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mamamiaredrick
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:09 AM

I think most mothers would agree that we will always go for comfort rather than style. But I guess everyone would also agree that we all would want to feel grand at times. To feel like we are the prettiest MOM in town. I think it is a part of loving our self. :)

funhappymom
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I enjoy dressing up on occasion. It doesn't happen often but that once or twice a year is nice. I don't even need to feel like the prettiest mom, just pretty.

xloveis
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:06 PM
I absolutely love dressing up! I spend the majority of my time at home with the kids. so when I finally do venture ot of the house for an afternoon/evening with a friend or my hubby, I really enjoy the time spent dressing myself up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Reina13
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

What I love to do is choose things that are functional and classic, then dress up with shoes and accessories.

My staples are a fantastic pair of jeans, a classic white button down cotton blouse, a black pencil skirt, a black pair of slacks, a pair of nude or black heels, and a fitted blazer. All these things can be worning causually or dressed up with colorful accessories like scarves or costume jewelry.

kscc
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I worked for in Fashion as a product developer/designer and buyer for years in NYC.  I also styled a few people from a little show called TRL, so I LOVE fashion.  It is a part of my DNA.  There should be no confusion, think about how you want to be portrayed, where you are going and colors and sihouettes that make you feel and look good.  Just Be You!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN