Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any Good Men Out There?

Posted by   + Show Post

It seems like most of the Posts that have to do with our hubbies or boyfriends are full of negativity. How they are not supportive and so on. Or whether or not we should leave them.

How about those of us who's hubbies are supportive and we want to stay. I just wanted to hear something positive. I have a great husband ( of course he's had some bumps in the road) but he loves us and takes care of us.

So, ladies, tell let's talk about the great daddies and husbands we have.

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:35 PM
Replies (41-46):
SweetPea2004
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:26 PM
I love my S/O he is kind, a great provider, loyal and brutally honest. The best part is he is wonderful with my daughter, loves her very much.
MrsLuciano02
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:38 PM

I love my hubby to death...he is the best thing that has come to me in a LONG time, we have only been married for just over a year (feb 14th 2011) and only known each other for 2 (7/25/10) and everyday I fall more in love with him. 

We are trying to start a family and in May 2011 we lost our little on in a MC, but he is willing to try anything to help for another one.

My hubby doesn't work so he is my "house hubby" he cleans, does the dishes, does the laundry...the only thing he doesn't do is cook but thats ok I love to cook.

I am also trying to loose some weight for me and it was his idea to go on daily walks around the block and the apartment complex.

nikabear
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:42 PM
My hunni is a good one!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tranla
by Elisabeth on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:06 PM
I've got one of the good ones. He's cooking dinner for me as I type this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:07 PM
My husband is fantabulous!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:10 PM
My boyfriend has his stubborn moments, but I'm real lucky to have him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured