Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

hello moms Im very new here but I need some help and advice plz

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:34 PM
  • 9 Replies

I recently took a blood and urine test both were neg. however Im feeling crampiness, muscle tightening, fluttering feelings like kicks. Most of all when Im lying on my back, i can feel like  a hard round ball-like figure in  my stomach and it seems to move to the left sometimes but stays mostly on the right side. has anyone had this to happen?

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
aidyns_mommy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Do you have too poop?

Maybe gas?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cherry76
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:47 PM

no poop with no problem and its diff from gas pain

katamike
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Have you ever had a problem with systs?

cherry76
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:58 PM

no i havent but would it feel lke round like sitting up under my ribs? i can litteraly feel it and one side of my sromach stuck out more but it has changed

Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:11 PM

If you have medical insurance there is usually a "nurse line" you can call and get some advice. Sorry,I'm stumped!

atherianos
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:13 PM
make an appointment with your MD! just say u aren't feeling 100%, them when u see your MD show and tell everything! gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melisawoosley
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:14 PM
If you just took a pregnancy test then im guessing you're just now thinking you're pregnant. You wouldn't be feeling those things quite yet so my guess is negative tests you're not pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yperez0209
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:40 PM

It really sounds like you have a hernia. Is it tender?

Regardless, you need to see a doctor.

Trikittyluv
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:50 PM
I had a condition called "adenomyosis." Complicated to explain, but basically, my uterus hardened up like a rock with blood and was constantly contracting to try and push it out. It felt like a grapefruit down there. I ended up having a hysterectomy. You need to go to a gyno, especially with the pain. Meanwhile, 800 mg of ibuprofen at a time and a heating pad on the area should become your best friend.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)