Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Where is he?!?!?

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:16 AM
  • 9 Replies
I need advise... I'll tell you the story and you tell me what you think. Ok so I got home from work at 11:30pm and bf was outside ready to go out on a Friday night... He left. 3:30am he calls and says he's at his friends house, (bars here close at 3) and he got a late start, wanted to hang out longer... 5am he calls and says he drank too much(not sounding drunk at all) and is gonna sleep on friend couch... 5:50am calls and says he's on his way home bx he decided that he didn't wanna hurt my feelings and stay out all night. 6am he get here shirt all the way unbuttoned, and I'm of course telling him how suspicious his whole night looks and he's basically begging me to kick him out for the night. So I do, and he leaves. For someone who is 'too drunk to drive' he sure was comfortable enough to leave. His friend from earlier, did not answer his phone. This dude has no where to go at 6am. I've seen this guy come home wasted and no matter how mad I am and how serious I am when I tell him to get out, he doesn't go. He's too tired, too drunk, has no where to go.... Ugh. Idk what to think.. I feel like throwing up. And I've had about an hour and a half of sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
TeaHound
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:31 AM
I hate it for you!!!!
I have no help for you. I'm sorry.
((((Hugs))))
BUMP
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tydyco
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! Needed ((( hugs)))

Quoting TeaHound:

I hate it for you!!!!

I have no help for you. I'm sorry.

((((Hugs))))

BUMP

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DomsMama07
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Cheating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Wow...You have told him to get out a couple times before. This does not sound like a healthy relationship.

tydyco
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:04 AM
When he comes home at 5am. Yeah it's rocky right now. We are trying to rebuild trust and I've told him staying out all night is getting us no where

Quoting mrswillie:

Wow...You have told him to get out a couple times before. This does not sound like a healthy relationship.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaeagle216
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Hate to say it but all signs point to cheating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emmabeastsmom
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:10 AM

If this is a persistant problem, and he regularly stays out all night while you guys are trying to "rebuild trust" then he is not nearly as invested in the relationship as you are or he simply wouldn't keep doing this.

Quinn525
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this
You know in your heart what is going on and don't need the women here to confirm it. Bf is not the man you deserve. He does not love, respect, cherish, adore, and value you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:42 PM

It doesn't sound like a relationship to me...sounds more like you're the door mat and he's the shitty boots wiping off on you.  But if you want to be used that way...go ahead.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)