Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms
So, my husband hardly has any hrs at work. He pays his bills.half way. Yhe bills r never fully paid and Im working pt.
My daughters bday just passed and i speny so much money. I didnt do a party but i took her out and i spent 50.dollarsdollars She didnt seemed as if the day was complete. She turned 6 and i didnt get her any present or cake or ballons. So, at night time, i went and got her presents and a few balloons. Bc i felt horrible. I spent 60 dollars.(side note...my dad had given me 60 that day) the next day my husband grandparents from argentina came and we had no food. So i went and did groceries. I speny 100dollars. Half of the food, we ate already.
I did so many bad decisions this weekend and im having really bad anxiety. I didn't think right...im so stress and overwhelm and anxious....help please...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 5:48 AM
Replies (11-12):
Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:10 AM

These are all good suggestions,use them and don't spend on things that aren't absolutely necessary,eat brown rice,lentils,beans,chicken,that sort of thing. They are healthy,cheap,and filling.Make your own cleaning supplies,see if you can find more work,hugs mama!

GirlWithANikon
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:42 AM

money makes me cry because im crazy and even when i have enough its not enough. i hate money. my advice is remember next payday is a new chance to BUDGET lol! Good luck, happy bday to DD. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)