Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Best moment ever!!

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 7:57 PM
  • 9 Replies

Okay think back, without picking the obvious things (birth of a child or marriage)....what has been one of the happiest moments of your life? 

by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:01 PM

When my son got his Eagle Scout rank.

Nicholy10
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM

VERY COOL! Mine would be when my son with a speech delay said "I wuv mommy" for the very first time. :o) That was a few months ago. It was amazing!! Now he loves to tell me he "wuv baby bruhder" (his brother was just born 2 months ago). That is just as special to me. 

Quoting Bmat:

When my son got his Eagle Scout rank.

CoeyG
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:30 PM

When my daughter who failed high school got a 4.0 her freshman year olf college and was inducted into the National Honor Society.   

Nicholy10
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Go her!! AWESOME!!!

Quoting CoeyG:

When my daughter who failed high school got a 4.0 her freshman year olf college and was inducted into the National Honor Society.   

Elyssa414
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Going to Disney world with my family after my son survived his 4th brain surgery! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Oct. 17, 2012 at 9:19 PM

i literally sat here for 5 minutes going over thing in my head..things that have been pretty awesome...but not 'best moment ever' type things...

StacyO722
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, if I can't pick DD's birth, graduating validictorian & winning professionalism award from culinary school.

teenmom33
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this

When my son crawls to me saying mamamamama with a big smile on his face :)

beadingmom17
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Graduating college...not only because it was a big accomplishment, but because I had a 16 month old, was 26 weeks pregnant, and still finished in 4 1/2 years with a BA in English and double minors. The pride I felt in that moment when I walked across the stage can't even be measured.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)