Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Stressed !

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:18 PM
  • 8 Replies

Words of encouragement so needed. I'm 38 years old with a two year old & a 6 month old baby at home. Just found out I'm pregnant, my husband was awaiting a vasectomy at the time we conceived. Also because I was breastfeeding at the time I wasn't using a birth control pills, we were using condoms. Anyway, one must have broken or was defective or something because I'm pregnant. I'm so stressed out, I really have my hands full now as it is & had completely made up my mind that I was finished having children.I have a million things going through my mind, I'm very shocked if that's even the right word to find myself going through this right now. Is there anyone out there going through something similar & my age? I really don't need any judments on how I'm feeling, if you don't have a heart then don't reply to my post. Thanks.

by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
emmy526
by Silver Member on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this

wow... i was in your shoes once....a two yr old, a baby, and one on the way...unplanned as well too.  As things progress,  you will realize what's important.   

frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:30 PM

I am sure things will be fine once you settle into once again a new role as mom of 3 instead of mom of 2.  Hopefully you have a good doctor to oversee the pregnancy .  I hope you are able to continue to nurse as long as possible for 6 mo old.

robyann
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:31 PM

I understand your feeling overwhelmed right now with just the two that you have. Just try to take a deep breath and relax. You have time to work things out. It will be an adjustment but it'll be ok, you can handle it. Once you have this baby and get all seattled in a routine you'll realize that your life wouldn't have been complete without this 3rd baby. It may not have been an accident that you got pregnant while using condoms and right before your dh's vesectomy...maybe divine intervention :-)

starsis68
by Member on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:31 PM
It will be ok. God has a plain
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angie2568
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:36 PM

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Just breathe...you will be okay. I can just think of the emotions you are going through right now. I am here if you need to talk or vent...

I havent had children that close together, however I am 33 yrs old and have a 14 yr old daughter and two sons 8 yrs old and 4 yrs old and I have raised them on my own.

I am sure y'all will be okay and it will work out fine and you will find time for the kids, house work etc... Just dont sweat the small stuff - although I can imagine the thoughts, fears, anxiety running through your mind all day/night.

This morning I found out my 4 yr olds assistant teacher went to the doctor yesterday and found out the child she was carrying was no longer living - so that right there put alot into perspective for me - just in worrying about bills and Christmas right now. Then I thought back to my friend who was a Rad tech at the hospital I worked at she had a son at the time 10 yrs old and she had conceived 8-10 times and the babies died at 5-8 months pregnant and most of those past the 5th month she delivered and didnt have the d&c.

I cant truly imagine your thoughts on what you are going through - but I will say all 3 of my pregnancies were never planned. But I just let go of the emotions and embraced what God had given me.

*I am here to talk if you need or want to.

hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Should have stop having sex! Until husband operation was complete. My neice who is 39, have various health problems. She have a 9 month old baby, had a miscarriage few days back. Ask her, why she aint on bc? She claim she cant take them, well told her she got a hubby, know men love sex! He need to get fix too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
foreverof4
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Me to I was once in your shoes I had a 5 yr old and then twin 6 months old and found out I was pregant agian. Breath and hugs and best wishes. My kids our know 15, 9,9 and 8

swati88
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 3:15 AM

See don't worry you should consult with doctor that what should you do ?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN