Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what would you do ???

Posted by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:11 AM
  • 15 Replies

ok my husband and i recently both had a 4g phone and he has been on his phone non stop and it sure does bothers me but i was very curious as to what is he always doing on it. so i found out that he has an HI5 account that he has been secretly chatting with other women with and i suspected that and asked him and he told me that it's the same old account i knew about and he had deleted it but for some reason they have been sending him email on and off so OK. but did not buy it every time i asked him to use his phone he has to used it first then give it to me i figured out he cleared the history before giving it to me. so today i suddenly get his phone then saw the Hi5 sign up. soooooooo after doing my homework online i went ahead and created a HI5 account and off course i also created another yahoo email and chosen anew user name and got a nice lady pic from the web, so after doing the hole sign up thing i searched for his name then there he was!!!!!!! bingo f***** liar, so i sent him a friend request and a message saying hello. sooooo i am so angry and aggravated now because this is not the first time we had these types of conversations and he llied after lied to me, he always used to do those online relationship finder. and i about now tired of all of this i know we got married early and all but if he is tired he should just tell me and hit the door. so now i don't even know what to do or say to him but start a big ass argument and take my freaking mid-term frustration out of him. and also i can't even talk to him about anything without us getting in a big ass argument so therefore for while now i just keep everything in don't say shitttt... we tried having a conversation about this earlier before i did the whole sign up thing and he got so mad and walk away. if it was not for the fact that i was not working and go to school full time as nursing student i would have walk away. he had too many stuff in the past and i cannot and probably will never trust him again never again.

ps: his status is single looking for relationship.

So what would you do?????????????????

by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
swati88
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 3:15 AM
Firstly you should talk to him if someone in your life then please don't destroy my life.Just get out from my life .
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 3:51 AM

I would suggest you talk to him as an adult and find out why he is doing such things.  He and you both need to think long and hard whether you are in a healthy relationship or not.  When there is no trust left, not a good thing to be around.

mom2ljh
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 3:53 AM
I'd confront his lying ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Quoting frndlyfn:

I would suggest you talk to him as an adult and find out why he is doing such things.  He and you both need to think long and hard whether you are in a healthy relationship or not.  When there is no trust left, not a good thing to be around.

This especially the "as an adult" part

-PB
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Honestly if he has done this before and lied about it before I wouldn't waste my time anymore.  I don't like liars and if you've already talked to him the 1st time you caught him...I'd file for divorce.

robyann
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Sounds like this is an ongoing problem. Apparently he doesn't want to quit doing this. You can try to talk to him, not sure if that will get you anywhere. If you confront him he'll get defensive. You need to decide what YOU need to do. Can you go on like this, because even if he says he'll stop, I doubt he will, because he has said it before, his word can't be trusted. Either he totally gives up the online thing and you both go to counsling, or I'd say it's over....GL

CoeyG
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I certainly wouldn't stay with someone I couldn't trust that's for sure.  

Lincolnsmommy
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 12:18 AM
I think you should go along with your account and friend him as a strange woman. Set up a meet and then show up and confront him. Then dump his ass.
Acid
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Yes, because this how mature women deal with infidelity.

OP don't do this.

Quoting Lincolnsmommy:

I think you should go along with your account and friend him as a strange woman. Set up a meet and then show up and confront him. Then dump his ass.

Only when the last tree has been cut down,
Only when the last river has been poisoned,
Only when the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten.

— Cree Indian Prophecy

mgm_5
by Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 12:53 AM
I would leave his ass, he definitely is looking for something else if it says that on his profile, i would have pretended you were someone else to see how far he would've gone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured