Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 19: Spruce Up Your Kitchen

Posted by   + Show Post

The kitchen is often the center of many family activities! Adding just a few new (affordable) pieces can really brighten the mood. Today's challenge is to treat yourself to a new kitchen item!

Here are a few things you can do to spruce up your kitchen.

• Add a centerpiece to your kitchen table.
  • Buy a new set of kitchen curtains.  
  • Get a new mug for you!
  • Add a couple new kitchen towels.

Do you spend a lot of time in your kitchen? How often do you buy new things for your kitchen?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Replies (11-20):
mama2b100808
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 2:46 PM

well i spent most of my time in there. lol Usually buy something every 2 weeks at the most.

AmberMerrell
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 2:48 PM
I need new curtains, towels, & pot holders! Haven't got anything new for the kitchen since Christmas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 25, 2012 at 2:49 PM

I just remodeled a few years ago so still don't need anything.  I did recently get a new mixing bowl set. :)

ShirreeM
by Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 3:00 PM
We spend a lot of time in our kitchen. I need to get a lot of things for my kitchen too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen.  We recently just had the kitchen redone.  All new cherry cabinets and new appliances.

deadlights86
by Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Ha I did that today already. I got a glass pumpkin candy/cookie jar. Target has it for 5.99 I got it from a candle store for 3.99.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
steph21078
by Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 3:18 PM

There's a lot i could do to re-do my kitchen.  

aMarieT
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 3:28 PM

i spend tons of time in my kitchen but the only thing i buy to spruce it up are new gadgets for me to cook and bake with

Hottmomma607
by Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 3:29 PM
I need some more new dishes! And glasses
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
robyann
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Well now that our youngest child is 17 yo, and has a part time job, school activities, church activities...etc....my dh and I have started eating in the living room. I do spend pretty much time in there still. I just bought a flannel backed table cloth on clearance for $1.99! It  is yellow and white checks, I LOVE yellow in the kitchen, it makes me think of sunshine, lol. I do sometimes buy little things for the kitchen to brighten it up and make it seem cheerful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)