Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 19: Spruce Up Your Kitchen

Posted by   + Show Post

The kitchen is often the center of many family activities! Adding just a few new (affordable) pieces can really brighten the mood. Today's challenge is to treat yourself to a new kitchen item!

Here are a few things you can do to spruce up your kitchen.

• Add a centerpiece to your kitchen table.
  • Buy a new set of kitchen curtains.  
  • Get a new mug for you!
  • Add a couple new kitchen towels.

Do you spend a lot of time in your kitchen? How often do you buy new things for your kitchen?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Replies (61-65):
marisab
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 10:40 PM

I love to buy things more but i dont have much money .i love cooking so i am in my kitchen alot

Dardenella
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 11:24 PM

I live in my kitchen and I buy new toys more often that I should.  I bought  arice this week end.

MamisAngels
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Spend so much time in the kitchen, it certainly is the center of where everything takes place in our home. I don't buy new things for the kitchen too often, but I do want new towels, tablecloth, placemats, a new curtain for the window above the sink and a simple centerpiece. I feel it will liven it up and add warmth.
Nycmom86
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 12:18 AM
I need to get new things for kitchen. I want to make the kitchen have more color
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BaBa1123
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I got my Christmas early but getting a new dishwasher and refrigerator!!!  That will be it for now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN