Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Denying cheating but too many signs

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 11:07 AM
  • 34 Replies
My family recently moved.into a new house 2 months ago. My brother lives with us. He met a neighbor and introduced him and his wife to my dh. Dh introduced them to me and we all became friend even our kids played together and the wife would gives them rides to school. Well I stated noticing that my dh was spending alot of time at their house they would smoked together and play a video game but she was always around. I started noticing that she was doing wierd things and shying away from me but texting and calling my dh even about little things. I told him she liked her and he denied it saying he dont pay attention to her. so many things have happened that its too many to list..but one day she text his phone that shge need him in the worst wat and I went crazy I flipped out!!! My dh says he dont know why and her dh ors just acting kind of wierd and nonchalant. she apologized nd says my dh did nothing...nd her dh says nothing happened. The day everything happened I had to work that evening and my dh called her and talked for almost an hour. He says he was trying to find out what was going on (she gave me 3 different reasons all pointing all of the blame on her) but I feel betrayed!!! By both of them...it seems estuarine he goes out the door or I'm not with him I get a, sinking feeling. I think that they may b talking from her dh phone then I think that they are having 3somes or her dh is just allowing this and dont care. He is still friend with her dh and even goes over there to smoke and play game with her dh despite my wishes for him not, to. He told me to b cordial to her for the kids sake (they still play together) my dh told met nothing happend and has admitted to talking to" her on phone. she would vent and rag on her dh all the time and says she wanted my dh to talk to him about things to give advice. I'm confused and hurt but I feel like they slept together. I dont want to over analyze the situation but it seems something is going on...he says I just need to trust him and not put her actions on him......my heart shatters everyday.....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 27, 2012 at 11:20 AM
4 moms liked this

Tell him that you enjoy her company so much that any time he wants to get together with her that you are fine with it as long as you are included. Watch his reaction as you say this, it will be unexpected, so if he looks sideways or down,  you may have your answer.

ma2lelamero
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Well he suggested that I come around when she is around!!!! Am I being unjust asking him not to be her dh friend becausE he its the link that keeps them communicating....I believe they talk thru his phone its been an increase of calls to and from her dh & the call length since i blocked her #
MrsMommyMiller
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Put your foot down. IT's not acceptable for a married man to be spending time
with another woman that isn't you - WITH/OUT you!
Don't let him get away with it. This is your husband and your family!
You call the shots! Not this other woman.

C.S.K.L
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this
If it is making you this worried he should be putting a stop to the activities if he loves you he wouldn't want you to feel this way. Have you told her that you don't like the situation and if she feels the need to talk she can call you and you'd appreciate if she stopped being this way with your DH?
Maybe nothing has happened, but it def looks like they have or there is an opening for it to happen
ma2lelamero
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 5:25 PM
I didn't mention that she is an ex prostitute who so called transformed her life!!!!!! He thinks I'm over reacting so does her dh. But it just seems they are all nonchalant about the situation he even gets mad when i talk about it. I just can't shake this feeling...i can't sere someone texting the opposite sex i need you in the worst way to come on to them...none of thus makes sense to me. Each way i go about dealing with the situation I'm wrong and being immature and making myself look weak i don't know how else to react
ma2lelamero
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 5:26 PM
I didn't mention that she is an ex prostitute who so called transformed her life!!!!!! He thinks I'm over reacting so does her dh. But it just seems they are all nonchalant about the situation he even gets mad when i talk about it. I just can't shake this feeling...i can't sere someone texting the opposite sex i need you in the worst way to come on to them...none of thus makes sense to me. Each way i go about dealing with the situation I'm wrong and being immature and making myself look weak i don't know how else to react....like why can't i b mad and hate her
navewife
by Member on Oct. 27, 2012 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh he'll no way sister. ....you need to tell him to stop a'll contact or get out...your feelings should be important enough for him to stop, there is , NO justifiable reason any spouse should do anything that makes their spouse feel bad.
CoeyG
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 8:05 PM

If he insists on going over there I would insist on going with him.  

ma2lelamero
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 6:58 AM
I go with him but it just seems so weird....i just feel one way about it and can't shake it....they all say i just want them to say they slept together so i can feel right but noooooo its the calls n texts n just weird stuff that was going on...I'm just tired i don't want to keep arguing with him so i don't say much but its so hurtful feeling like you were being cheated on in your face...
ma2lelamero
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 6:58 AM
I go with him but it just seems so weird....i just feel one way about it and can't shake it....they all say i just want them to say they slept together so i can feel right but noooooo its the calls n texts n just weird stuff that was going on...I'm just tired i don't want to keep arguing with him so i don't say much but its so hurtful feeling like you were being cheated on in your face...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN