Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Muscule aches and 7 weeks pregnant.

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:10 PM
  • 4 Replies

With my son, who is almost 2 1/2, I had a very easy pregnancy. 

I woke up yesterday at 2:30am for my morning pee break and everywhere from the top of my breast to my ankles. Its not really bad but more annoying. If I had to discribe it I would say it is like the morning after a really strinuous workout. I have been having some pain in my hips and lower back but that never really stoped after I had DS. I have only been able to drink juice and water for the most part and I've been eatting well. Has anyone else had this problem and if so what did you do?

by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mmccrea
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Bananas have potassium in them, so that might help.  Is it your sciatic nerve that is bothering you?  That is like in your butt area.  I had that, and it didn't go away until I went to a chiropractor.  

puertoricangeek
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:15 PM

My lower back pain come from when I had my epidural with DS, regular vaginal then, without removing the needle, c-section epidural. I've gotten used to it, I have to sleep on the recliner in the living room so that it doesn't bother me all of the time.

I will have to see if the bananas work I hope they do. Thanks

Whitney220
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I had the same thing but it was mainly around my lower abdomen and the doctor told me that there is a ligament on each side of your abdomen and during your pregnancy they start to stretch out and causes some pain and discomfort and told me it was nothing to worry about unless it gets to the point of being unbearable..

puertoricangeek
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I have read that in a few places but this is more like overworked muscles in my whole body. I have been able to recognize the lower abdominal muscle stretching.

Quoting Whitney220:

I had the same thing but it was mainly around my lower abdomen and the doctor told me that there is a ligament on each side of your abdomen and during your pregnancy they start to stretch out and causes some pain and discomfort and told me it was nothing to worry about unless it gets to the point of being unbearable..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN