Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

10,520 Random Thought posts by midnight November 30th! Can we do it????

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome back ladies!! New month, new goal! November's goal is 10,520 random thoughts, quotes, pictures, anything and everything following the TOS except NO BUMPS! As always, every 1,000 poster will get her name up here!

1,000: Jennifer! 2,000: Jae! 3,000: Elisabeth! 4,000: Dee! 5,000: Jennifer! 6,000: Nicki! 7,000: Amanda! 8,000: Jennifer! 9,000: Jennifer!
10,000: Meloney! 10,520: Dee!!

by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 6:23 PM
Replies (10871-10880):
DelilahsMom4108
by Jeni on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Hi

Quoting MaizleysMommy:

Hello :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DelilahsMom4108
by Jeni on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Cool

Quoting amandaxshawn08:

Yes. My 2 year old is getting a guitar for Christmas. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DelilahsMom4108
by Jeni on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:04 PM
That's very nice

Quoting dee1603:

On that note ima make her go through her toys and make some decisions
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DelilahsMom4108
by Jeni on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Ouch

Quoting dee1603:

I just sneezed and felt something rip by my incision
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DelilahsMom4108
by Jeni on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Welcome!

Quoting MissDavison:

Hello. Haven't been around on cm. A lot going on. But I'm trying to be on at least once a day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ncohetero
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:25 PM
Lol yes he is. I've given up on some holidays. Didn't bother hiding the gift if it came too early. Just hand it to him.

Quoting DelilahsMom4108:

Lol he's worse than children

Quoting ncohetero:

It's sad that I have to order my husband's gift just before Christmas and send it to another family member's house because he searches our home high and low till her finds it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy_1
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:37 PM
Lol

Quoting DelilahsMom4108:

Poor Kayla

Quoting Tranla:

You're not the only one to think of her.

Quoting DelilahsMom4108:

It's terrible but all I could think of was Kayla

Quoting Butterflysky_24:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
imgnabamommy
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:53 PM

thats tradition in my family...when my great grandma got so that she couldn't shop for gifts she started doing money. now that she has passed, my grandma is carrying on the tradition. 

Quoting Tranla:

That's an odd way to do gifts.

Quoting imgnabamommy:

I have the first and second books. I'd be willing to loan them out but I need them back by the weekend before Christmas since technically they are a gift from my grandmother lol. 

she sends $ every year for christmas and expects us to purchase our own gift, wrap it and bring it to her house and open it lol. 

Quoting Tranla:

I still haven't heard back from my library about the first book being back.

Quoting imgnabamommy:

one of the libraries has it..but EVERY copy is checked out!! I might just have to deal with it til payday then buy it!

imgnabamommy
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:55 PM

let me see what I can find in the fleece, that piece was t-shirt type cotton. 

Quoting Tranla:

I figured you'd see it sooner if I sent you a message directly than post my question here. Guess I was wrong. Would it be possible to get a blanket with that music cloth I saw? I was thinking that would be a nice present for my mom.

Quoting imgnabamommy:

I just replied, sorry, for some reason CM didn't email me that I had a message from you. I get messages daily from some of my groups so I normally don't look unless someone tells me to or CM notifies me.

Quoting Tranla:

That sucks.

Btw, did you see the message I sent?

Quoting imgnabamommy:

nope, even though he has the papers saying that it will be dismissed and exponged on Feb 1st pending the completion of the program...employers don't care..they tell him come back when its gone.

Quoting Tranla:

Job search not going well for him?

Quoting imgnabamommy:

its ok. we just found out last week that tyler's last unemployment check is on christmas eve...after that we will only have my income. we were really hoping that it would get extended again.

so i'm super stressed, the normal how am i gonna pay all of the bills, be sure that ben has an awesome christmas and still manage to not work myself to death. potentially considering a seasonal second job. just to help with money til after Christmas. Once the end of january gets here the budget is good and we'll be ok..but its getting thru december and the first 2 weeks or so of january.

Quoting proudmommy_1:

Ugh, sorry.

Quoting imgnabamommy:

its a stressful time. tyler and i fought yesterday like cats and dogs.

Quoting jae414:

I wish I knew. This is the very reason we were fighting on the way to church tonight. :(

Quoting proudmommy_1:

Thanks. I'm sorry too. It's so frustrating. Why can't we speak our minds to them?

Quoting jae414:

Now, that sounds like Mack! Sorry.

Quoting proudmommy_1:

To top it off, instead of giving the kids a bath like I asked, he goes to sleep. So as usual I get no help from him. Oh wait! He cooked dinner for the first time in months.

imgnabamommy
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:37 PM

went to a craft fair today...didn't do as well as I had hoped but didn't do bad either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)