Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Q&A Giveaway! Ask the Stress Expert and You Could WIN!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Are you ready to reduce stress and maximize life? Whether you're dealing with some special challenges now, or you're just looking to make a change for the better, our expert is here to help!

Kristen K. Brown, relationship expert and author of the book The Happy Hour Effect: 12 Secrets to Minimize Stress and Maximize Life, will be here November 13th to offer her advice and answer your questions in this thread!

As a bonus, three moms who reply to this post to ask Kristen a question will win a copy of the book!

^Click the book to take a virtual book tour!

Please ask your questions for Kristen in the replies below. Kristen will post her answers here as well.

Welcome, Kristen, and thanks for joining us!

Giveaway rules:

• The Happy Hour Effect Giveaway starts 11/6/12 at 1pm (ET) and ends 11/16/2012 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
  • Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • Three winners will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a copy of The Happy Hour Effect: 12 Secrets to Minimize Stress and Maximize Life.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/28/12.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Replies (21-30):
SWEETFEET45
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:22 PM

How do you get rid of STRESS?

othermom
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:25 PM

How can I stop stress from making me so anxious?

WheelersWife88
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I know stress is going to happen. What are some ways to deal with it?? When I get stressed I find myself angry, sick to my stomach  and yelling. 

momw2teens522
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:26 PM

I would  really like to learn of other de-stressors one could use while dealing with  young teens, the attitude problems!! Some other advice instead of the norm. Thank tyou and welcome to CM!

kris0921
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:31 PM
When I get stressed I let it boil inside then it comes out all at once. Even when I try to back away from a stressful situation it still stays inside, until I explode. What things can I do to not let it stay in and come out in a better way? My husband gets the worse if it and its effecting our relationship.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trieschman
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:32 PM

I carry stress in my back. 

I have begun using essential oils to relieve similar type issues and it seems to be working. I am wondering if you have used a substance to gain releif? 

kris0921
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:34 PM
I would also like to learn destressers for dealing with a newborn and a toddler.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:36 PM

How do you deal with the stress of realizing that something you really want (like another child) isn't going to happen?

mindygirl123
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:40 PM

how do i deal with not feeling over whelmed by life stuff?

thanks,

iea13
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:41 PM
How do I cope with job related stress and not bring it home with me?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)