Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I was on birthcontrol for a month and then me and my husband decided to get pregnant, it has been a month and a half and we still aren't pregnant!! Can anyone tell me any tips of getting pregnant fast? Please and Thank yu.

by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Replies (11-20):
spizzarks1978
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Some lube has spermacide in it that actually kills the sperm.... Check your bottle right away and see if it has spermacide in it, if it does trash it and get something else.  lube will NOT stop you from getting pregnant, the spermacide will however

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Thank yu Jessie, i knew about the stressing part but i have did research on the computer about the lube and they say sum lubes can cause yu to not be able to get pregnant while using it so i thought i wud ask!! And to Stacy Thank yu, we havent tried those ones yet. The part tht we dont get is tht i have signs of being pregnant but when i take a home test it tells me tht im not.  What are TTC groups?

AshleyMorris11
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Aww thank yu soo much Stacy

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Wow, patience. It takes months, sometimes more than a year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:04 PM
One month is not long at all.

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Ive never been pregnant so I have no clue why it is taking us so long, it scares me a lil tho. Thank yu sweetie

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Emilytrademark
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Have lots of sex!  :)

Normally, it takes an average of 4-6 months to conceive, especially after stopping birth control. If it takes longer than 12 months and still no luck, then you consider infertility treatment.

Binkys_Buttons
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Why the rush?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshleyMorris11
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Thank yu so much Emily for the advice

AshleyMorris11
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Thank yu so much sweetie, i will be looking for tht.

Quoting spizzarks1978:

Some lube has spermacide in it that actually kills the sperm.... Check your bottle right away and see if it has spermacide in it, if it does trash it and get something else.  lube will NOT stop you from getting pregnant, the spermacide will however

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Thank yu Jessie, i knew about the stressing part but i have did research on the computer about the lube and they say sum lubes can cause yu to not be able to get pregnant while using it so i thought i wud ask!! And to Stacy Thank yu, we havent tried those ones yet. The part tht we dont get is tht i have signs of being pregnant but when i take a home test it tells me tht im not.  What are TTC groups?

AshleyMorris11
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:13 PM

i dont need yur smart mouth on here. Im new to this so year im not gonna knw how long it takes ive just been looking around wit ppl ik tht have gottn pregnant right away. Thank yu

Quoting atlmom2:

Wow, patience. It takes months, sometimes more than a year.

AshleyMorris11
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:14 PM

We have wanted this for a while but just havent had the money and stuff to actually have it happen so thts the rush but it doesnt matter wut the rush is does it?

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

Why the rush?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)