Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I was on birthcontrol for a month and then me and my husband decided to get pregnant, it has been a month and a half and we still aren't pregnant!! Can anyone tell me any tips of getting pregnant fast? Please and Thank yu.

by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Replies (21-30):
atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:18 PM
Hello, I am not being a smart mouth. Telling you the truth? How old are you? You sound very young with your comments.

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

i dont need yur smart mouth on here. Im new to this so year im not gonna knw how long it takes ive just been looking around wit ppl ik tht have gottn pregnant right away. Thank yu

Quoting atlmom2:

Wow, patience. It takes months, sometimes more than a year.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spizzarks1978
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:18 PM

ur welcome... good luck

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Thank yu so much sweetie, i will be looking for tht.

Quoting spizzarks1978:

Some lube has spermacide in it that actually kills the sperm.... Check your bottle right away and see if it has spermacide in it, if it does trash it and get something else.  lube will NOT stop you from getting pregnant, the spermacide will however

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Thank yu Jessie, i knew about the stressing part but i have did research on the computer about the lube and they say sum lubes can cause yu to not be able to get pregnant while using it so i thought i wud ask!! And to Stacy Thank yu, we havent tried those ones yet. The part tht we dont get is tht i have signs of being pregnant but when i take a home test it tells me tht im not.  What are TTC groups?

AshleyMorris11
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:20 PM

i am an adult , i will be 21 here soon.

Quoting atlmom2:

Hello, I am not being a smart mouth. Telling you the truth? How old are you? You sound very young with your comments.

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

i dont need yur smart mouth on here. Im new to this so year im not gonna knw how long it takes ive just been looking around wit ppl ik tht have gottn pregnant right away. Thank yu

Quoting atlmom2:

Wow, patience. It takes months, sometimes more than a year.

Binkys_Buttons
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:21 PM
No IT doesn't matter. Just after going off birth control getting pregnant isnt an over night thing. Sometimes it can take your body up wards of a year to get those hormones outta your system

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

We have wanted this for a while but just havent had the money and stuff to actually have it happen so thts the rush but it doesnt matter wut the rush is does it?

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

Why the rush?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NeverABreak
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Lol quit trying! We tried for a a little over a year, and finally we decided it wasn't the best time to have a baby. Had sex one time after that, and here she is. :)

mammabear413
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:22 PM

good luck it takes little time for some people. you will get pregant im useing ovulation test amazon has the for cheap. and i just started useing them after trying for my 2nd since april hasnt worked yet but  deff recomemned by alot of people. good luck

AshleyMorris11
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Thank yu & i just looked at the lube and it said it doesnt contain spermacide.

Quoting spizzarks1978:

ur welcome... good luck

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Thank yu so much sweetie, i will be looking for tht.

Quoting spizzarks1978:

Some lube has spermacide in it that actually kills the sperm.... Check your bottle right away and see if it has spermacide in it, if it does trash it and get something else.  lube will NOT stop you from getting pregnant, the spermacide will however

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Thank yu Jessie, i knew about the stressing part but i have did research on the computer about the lube and they say sum lubes can cause yu to not be able to get pregnant while using it so i thought i wud ask!! And to Stacy Thank yu, we havent tried those ones yet. The part tht we dont get is tht i have signs of being pregnant but when i take a home test it tells me tht im not.  What are TTC groups?

jabs54
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Ive never been pregnant so I have no clue why it is taking us so long, it scares me a lil tho. Thank yu sweetie

You think 6 wks is a long time?!?!?!  I'm sorry but at this point I don't think you should be getting so worked up.

AshleyMorris11
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:24 PM

not the one i was on if yu were reading the comments yu wud knw. i never said it was a over night thing. Obviously yur not a mother or yur not wanting kids. in other wrds i am a mother to a step child and wud love to have another one. please stop wit the smart mouth comments thank yu

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

No IT doesn't matter. Just after going off birth control getting pregnant isnt an over night thing. Sometimes it can take your body up wards of a year to get those hormones outta your system

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

We have wanted this for a while but just havent had the money and stuff to actually have it happen so thts the rush but it doesnt matter wut the rush is does it?

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

Why the rush?

AshleyMorris11
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:26 PM

We've tried tht but i just cant get it off my mind for sum reason, we just rlyy want this.

Quoting NeverABreak:

Lol quit trying! We tried for a a little over a year, and finally we decided it wasn't the best time to have a baby. Had sex one time after that, and here she is. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)