Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I was on birthcontrol for a month and then me and my husband decided to get pregnant, it has been a month and a half and we still aren't pregnant!! Can anyone tell me any tips of getting pregnant fast? Please and Thank yu.

by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Replies (31-40):
atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:27 PM
People are not making smart comments. You sound like a bratty childish 20 yo that wants everything now. Calm down and try at least 6 months before you get so impatient.

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

not the one i was on if yu were reading the comments yu wud knw. i never said it was a over night thing. Obviously yur not a mother or yur not wanting kids. in other wrds i am a mother to a step child and wud love to have another one. please stop wit the smart mouth comments thank yu

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

No IT doesn't matter. Just after going off birth control getting pregnant isnt an over night thing. Sometimes it can take your body up wards of a year to get those hormones outta your system

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

We have wanted this for a while but just havent had the money and stuff to actually have it happen so thts the rush but it doesnt matter wut the rush is does it?

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

Why the rush?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshleyMorris11
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Thank yu and yea a lot of ppl are telling me they wrk but i have had a lot of ppl tht told me they didnt wrk.

Quoting mammabear413:

good luck it takes little time for some people. you will get pregant im useing ovulation test amazon has the for cheap. and i just started useing them after trying for my 2nd since april hasnt worked yet but  deff recomemned by alot of people. good luck

CoeyG
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Stop trying to make babies and focus on making love.  Relax and enjoy the intamcy between you and your husband rather than haiving sex to make a baby.  Haven't you discussed getting pregnant with your doctor?  If you had he would have told you that you may not get pregant right away after discontinuing birth control. For some people it takes months, even years.  Just like being on birth control oesn't guarantee you won't get pregnant being off it doesn't guarantee that you will...Let Nature take her course

AshleyMorris11
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:29 PM

no i never said tht it was did i? and no one is getting wrked up by it. so stop wit the smart mouth comments!! if yu have nothen nice to say then dont comment. Thank yu and may God bless yu

Quoting jabs54:

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Ive never been pregnant so I have no clue why it is taking us so long, it scares me a lil tho. Thank yu sweetie

You think 6 wks is a long time?!?!?!  I'm sorry but at this point I don't think you should be getting so worked up.

Binkys_Buttons
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:31 PM
Oh snap..... Not a mother on a parenting website? Then what am I doing here? And I think your the one with the smart mouth little lady. Your comment makes no sense.

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

not the one i was on if yu were reading the comments yu wud knw. i never said it was a over night thing. Obviously yur not a mother or yur not wanting kids. in other wrds i am a mother to a step child and wud love to have another one. please stop wit the smart mouth comments thank yu

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

No IT doesn't matter. Just after going off birth control getting pregnant isnt an over night thing. Sometimes it can take your body up wards of a year to get those hormones outta your system

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

We have wanted this for a while but just havent had the money and stuff to actually have it happen so thts the rush but it doesnt matter wut the rush is does it?

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

Why the rush?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshleyMorris11
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:32 PM

im not the one acting childish please just go on wit yur day and quit commenting on things after sumone ask yu not to. Thank yu May God bless yu

Quoting atlmom2:

People are not making smart comments. You sound like a bratty childish 20 yo that wants everything now. Calm down and try at least 6 months before you get so impatient.

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

Why the rush?

Binkys_Buttons
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes! x16

Quoting atlmom2:

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

Why the rush?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshleyMorris11
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:34 PM

My doctor told me tht when i quit taking it tht it will b out of my system the next day. And i dnt focus on having a baby while we are in bed i think about it through out the day and after being in bed.

Quoting CoeyG:

Stop trying to make babies and focus on making love.  Relax and enjoy the intamcy between you and your husband rather than haiving sex to make a baby.  Haven't you discussed getting pregnant with your doctor?  If you had he would have told you that you may not get pregant right away after discontinuing birth control. For some people it takes months, even years.  Just like being on birth control oesn't guarantee you won't get pregnant being off it doesn't guarantee that you will...Let Nature take her course

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:34 PM
I have a 21 yo. I know immature. You can't spell either.

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

im not the one acting childish please just go on wit yur day and quit commenting on things after sumone ask yu not to. Thank yu May God bless yu

Quoting atlmom2:

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

Why the rush?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommieofII
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I have been trying for 11 months soooo a month and a half is no biggie give it time

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)