Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I was on birthcontrol for a month and then me and my husband decided to get pregnant, it has been a month and a half and we still aren't pregnant!! Can anyone tell me any tips of getting pregnant fast? Please and Thank yu.

by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Replies (41-50):
AshleyMorris11
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:37 PM

becuz im on my phone sweetie so i dnt type everything out i cnt spell lmbo, YU TWO NEED JESUS IN YUR LIVES PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE ON THT AND LEAVE ME ALONE Thank yu MAY GOD BLESS YU TWO

Quoting atlmom2:

I have a 21 yo. I know immature. You can't spell either.

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

im not the one acting childish please just go on wit yur day and quit commenting on things after sumone ask yu not to. Thank yu May God bless yu

Quoting atlmom2:

People are not making smart comments. You sound like a bratty childish 20 yo that wants everything now. Calm down and try at least 6 months before you get so impatient.

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

not the one i was on if yu were reading the comments yu wud knw. i never said it was a over night thing. Obviously yur not a mother or yur not wanting kids. in other wrds i am a mother to a step child and wud love to have another one. please stop wit the smart mouth comments thank yu

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

No IT doesn't matter. Just after going off birth control getting pregnant isnt an over night thing. Sometimes it can take your body up wards of a year to get those hormones outta your system

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

We have wanted this for a while but just havent had the money and stuff to actually have it happen so thts the rush but it doesnt matter wut the rush is does it?

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

Why the rush?

AshleyMorris11
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Ok thank yu sweetie. I didnt think it was enough tyme but i have seen ppl around me get prego right away for their first tyme. I didnt knw if anything was stopping me frm getting prego and thts the whole reason of this post but sum ppl dont see the reason.

Quoting mommieofII:

I have been trying for 11 months soooo a month and a half is no biggie give it time

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I tried for my daughter for almost a year, got pregnant and lost the baby, then got pregnant with my daughter. I wasn't on Birth control before trying. So it can take a while. We tried for 2.5 years before giving up and now are being licensed to foster infants. 
Just be patient. You have tried once. Give it a few more goes.  

Binkys_Buttons
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Wait hold up..... Im on my phone and dont spell like a child and second just because im saying something that you dont agree with I need to find Jesus... These things dont add up for me.

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

becuz im on my phone sweetie so i dnt type everything out i cnt spell lmbo, YU TWO NEED JESUS IN YUR LIVES PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE ON THT AND LEAVE ME ALONE Thank yu MAY GOD BLESS YU TWO

Quoting atlmom2:

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

im not the one acting childish please just go on wit yur day and quit commenting on things after sumone ask yu not to. Thank yu May God bless yu

Quoting atlmom2:

People are not making smart comments. You sound like a bratty childish 20 yo that wants everything now. Calm down and try at least 6 months before you get so impatient.

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

not the one i was on if yu were reading the comments yu wud knw. i never said it was a over night thing. Obviously yur not a mother or yur not wanting kids. in other wrds i am a mother to a step child and wud love to have another one. please stop wit the smart mouth comments thank yu

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

No IT doesn't matter. Just after going off birth control getting pregnant isnt an over night thing. Sometimes it can take your body up wards of a year to get those hormones outta your system

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

We have wanted this for a while but just havent had the money and stuff to actually have it happen so thts the rush but it doesnt matter wut the rush is does it?

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

Why the rush?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshleyMorris11
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Im sry to hear tht sweetie & thank yu!! Well thts good news in a way, hope everything wrks out the way yu want it too. We are and we will. Yet again thank yu so much and may God bless yu Guys

Quoting Mommy2justone:

I tried for my daughter for almost a year, got pregnant and lost the baby, then got pregnant with my daughter. I wasn't on Birth control before trying. So it can take a while. We tried for 2.5 years before giving up and now are being licensed to foster infants. 
Just be patient. You have tried once. Give it a few more goes.  

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:46 PM
I am on my phone also.

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Quoting atlmom2:

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Quoting atlmom2:

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

Why the rush?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommieofII
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:48 PM

No prob...Those people that get prego right away are freaks of nature haha just kidding... Good luck to you :)

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Ok thank yu sweetie. I didnt think it was enough tyme but i have seen ppl around me get prego right away for their first tyme. I didnt knw if anything was stopping me frm getting prego and thts the whole reason of this post but sum ppl dont see the reason.

Quoting mommieofII:

I have been trying for 11 months soooo a month and a half is no biggie give it time

Binkys_Buttons
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:49 PM
Did you get the threat via pm? Not sure where I was being so mean?

Quoting atlmom2:

I am on my phone also.

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Quoting atlmom2:

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Quoting atlmom2:

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

Why the rush?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol, she threatened you? Just like I said. Super immature. Ready for a baby??

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

Did you get the threat via pm? Not sure where I was being so mean?

Quoting atlmom2:

I am on my phone also.

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Quoting atlmom2:

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Quoting atlmom2:

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

Why the rush?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshleyMorris11
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:51 PM

lol they might be never knw ahaha thank yu and good luck to yu too(:

Quoting mommieofII:

No prob...Those people that get prego right away are freaks of nature haha just kidding... Good luck to you :)

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Quoting mommieofII:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)