Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I was on birthcontrol for a month and then me and my husband decided to get pregnant, it has been a month and a half and we still aren't pregnant!! Can anyone tell me any tips of getting pregnant fast? Please and Thank yu.

by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Replies (81-88):
aj_mom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:20 PM

The 14th to 16th day after you start your period. 

meliscool72
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this

don't think about it, for some reason the body acts against you when you are wanting to get pregnant, this has happened to almost all of my friends and family who planned pregnancies

keep trying and I know this sounds stupid and it probably is because I just heard about these, but just sit there for a little while after he ejaculates and let it take it's course 

there are ovulation things you can pee on that are about $1 at the dollar stores also. 

almondpigeon
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:38 PM
2 moms liked this

i don't think there's any way to "get pregnant fast"....it can take months even for young, healthy couples.

AshleyMorris11
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:07 PM

thank you

Quoting MaileysMommy:

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Ive never been pregnant so I have no clue why it is taking us so long, it scares me a lil tho. Thank yu sweetie

I would not worry, 1 1/2 months isn't a long time. Some women go a year or more before they get pregnant. Good Luck!!

truetigress
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:16 PM

AshleyMorris11....That is WONDERFUL news hon...CONGRATULATIONS!! *S*

dkrmlr
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't try, that worked best for dh and me. Trying and worrying about it seems like the worse thing you can do. It takes the average trying couple a yr to get pregnant.
AshleyMorris11
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Thank yu so much sweetie

Quoting truetigress:

AshleyMorris11....That is WONDERFUL news hon...CONGRATULATIONS!! *S*

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lilsis65
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

im not the one acting childish please just go on wit yur day and quit commenting on things after sumone ask yu not to. Thank yu May God bless yu

Quoting atlmom2:

People are not making smart comments. You sound like a bratty childish 20 yo that wants everything now. Calm down and try at least 6 months before you get so impatient.

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

not the one i was on if yu were reading the comments yu wud knw. i never said it was a over night thing. Obviously yur not a mother or yur not wanting kids. in other wrds i am a mother to a step child and wud love to have another one. please stop wit the smart mouth comments thank yu

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

No IT doesn't matter. Just after going off birth control getting pregnant isnt an over night thing. Sometimes it can take your body up wards of a year to get those hormones outta your system

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

We have wanted this for a while but just havent had the money and stuff to actually have it happen so thts the rush but it doesnt matter wut the rush is does it?

Quoting Binkys_Buttons:

Why the rush?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN