Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GIFT IDEAS FOR MY DAUGHTER'S 1ST CHRISTMAS

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:57 AM
  • 6 Replies
My daughter.Morgan is having her very 1st Christmas this year and I wanted to kno kind of give to get her. She just turned 9months today. Help me please.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JasonsMom2007
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this
We got my dd one of those cars she sits in and we push around for walks and such. 2 years later she still loves it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boys2men2soon
by Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:14 AM

My son was also 9 months at his first Christmas.    His favorite gift was one of those fleece covered foam chairs.   He loved that chair!   He also loved the huge stuffed monkey and the little car he sat on and pushed with his feet.  Oh, he loved his rocking horse!!

deviljrswifey
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Its my girls first Xmas too! She is 9th months too. I was really going to get my girl clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bleacheddecay
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:22 AM

I wouldn't get her many toys just a few that are developmentally good for her. Then maybe start a savings account for her with the rest of the money you were going to spend or a U.S. savings bond.

LuLuRex
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:14 PM

My daughter's first Christmas was right around 9 months and I got her toys that played music or lite up!

CoeyG
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:09 AM

We got my daughter toys she could play with on her own.  Ex Bil got her a drum (she loved that damn thing LOL  She also got a xylephone, a "The Farmer Says" toy, a rocking horse that sat on the ground.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured