Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I have read many things about things on how to get pregnant fast. but I do know not if I should believe it. Like positions, Foods to eat. What do you think. See the things is my sister and myself are 4 years apart. And me and my sister don't talk. My mom and her sister our 5 years a part and have not talked in 22 years. So that's why I want to have my kids close in age. If you have any tricks about getting pregnant fast plz tell me.

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
CjEmmemommy
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Have sex every other day, no chance to miss ovulation.

Good luck

PinkParadox
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Sex every other day, starting the last day of your period. Any more lowers sperm count. Also more likely if you orgasm.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommylizTB2809
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:32 PM

What Do you mean by you orgasm. Sorry I have never heard of that.

Quoting PinkParadox:

Sex every other day, starting the last day of your period. Any more lowers sperm count. Also more likely if you orgasm.

PinkParadox
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Ummmm...if you don't know what an orgasm is, I can't help you. No offense. Google it.....

Quoting mommylizTB2809:

Quoting PinkParadox:

mommylizTB2809
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:48 PM

nono I know what an orgasm is but I thought you meant orgasm help you get pregnant. Im sorry if you took it that way

Quoting PinkParadox:

Ummmm...if you don't know what an orgasm is, I can't help you. No offense. Google it.....

Quoting mommylizTB2809:

Quoting PinkParadox:

PinkParadox
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Oh sorry...lol!!! Yes, when you orgasm, the contraction of your muscles helps "draw in" the sperm. The moisture also makes your vagina more"hospitable"

Quoting mommylizTB2809:

nono I know what an orgasm is but I thought you meant orgasm help you get pregnant. Im sorry if you took it that way

Quoting PinkParadox:

Quoting mommylizTB2809:

Quoting PinkParadox:

littlepinkrose
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Well just trying there is your start.  Other then that there really are no tricks.  Advice though wait awhile.  Like have them at least two to three years apart.  No more than that or like you see they may not be close.   Me and my sister were practically on top of each other.  Barely a year separating us but we were very competitive in everything.  She wanted everything and there were no I have it first and get to be special older sister because what she had I got also.  You want to make each kid have there place.  My kids a girl and boy were about three years apart and were very close when we were all together.  She had her role as big sister and he had his as little brother and adored his big sis.  Your choice but a couple of years space does wonders for there egos.

mommylizTB2809
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:04 AM

My daughter truned 1 in spet. so I would like to get pregnant by this summer. So they will be 2 years and some months

Quoting littlepinkrose:

Well just trying there is your start.  Other then that there really are no tricks.  Advice though wait awhile.  Like have them at least two to three years apart.  No more than that or like you see they may not be close.   Me and my sister were practically on top of each other.  Barely a year separating us but we were very competitive in everything.  She wanted everything and there were no I have it first and get to be special older sister because what she had I got also.  You want to make each kid have there place.  My kids a girl and boy were about three years apart and were very close when we were all together.  She had her role as big sister and he had his as little brother and adored his big sis.  Your choice but a couple of years space does wonders for there egos.

littlepinkrose
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Awesome good luck to you!!

GodsAmiga
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this

There's really no sure-fire way. I was told that it's best to do the deed every other day instead of every day to keep the sperm the most fertile but it's still not a guarantee. If it helps, my sister and I are 5 years apart and while we did fight like crazy when she was in highschool we're great friends now and I wish we lived closer to her. :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured