Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

17 weeks pregnant with first baby: Not feeling movement??

Posted by   + Show Post

Also, I am not showing as much as a couple friends of mine were when they were 17 weeks with their firsts. I haven't felt any flutters, or anything. I'm 5'6 and 157 lbs.

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Replies (21-28):
motherlove220
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't panic!!! You cannot your pregnancy to your girlfriends. Every pregnancy is differant. See your ob let him tell you what's going on. Good luck.
raegan1221
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Everyone is different..you have to remember that. I didn't show until I was 6 months pregnant nor did I feel my son move until I was 6 months pregnant and he was a big healthy boy! :)

mizkriz73
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I didn't feel any movement with my first until I was around 20 weeks.

sweetieiv
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:47 PM
With my first baby i wasnt showing at all til i was 6 almost 7 mnths. With this baby i am also 17 weeks and i am already showing big time lol. every pregnancy is different so dont compare yourself with your friends. Just wait til you feel those first little kicks they will change your life.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Maddies_Mommy10
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:49 PM

When I was pregnant with my my daughter (1st baby) I didn't show until october, she was due november lol, and I didn't feel her move until about 21 weeks.... Im now pregnant with my 2nd baby , my son, and I am 17 weeks and I can feel faint flutters but Im showing waaay more....every pregnancy is different and usually you don't feel movement with your first baby until a little later....don't worry it'll be soon

PhoenixsMommy10
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Never compare your pregnancy with anyone else's. Every pregnancy is different.

And I didn't feel this baby until 20+ weeks, but felt my son at 15 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cajun_lady_swla
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:24 PM
Before you know it it'll be far beyond love taps in there... It'll feel like the karate kid... Lol
Don't be worried... You'll start to feel something here soon.... And be glad you aren't showing that much yet... That's less potential for stretch marks! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beauty91805
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:27 PM
With my first I didnt feel anything until about 22 weeks, and I looked like you around that time, barely showed. But with the big ol boy I'm carrying, I felt him at 15 weeks and looked huge from the very beginning.Lol.
They say your first is like that, don't worry.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured