Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your take on this? #2

Nicholy10
Yesterday at 11:13 PM
Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:44 PM
  • 1 Replies

So here is another one. Dream that is. What's your take on it. For those that believe in meanings.

It's pitch black. I'm alone, can't see anything. It's a tiny space...so I'm sitting in the fetal position (i''m in a box of some kind). I try to get out, by rocking...box begins to fall with me inside. I break out of it, but continue to fall until I splat into hard like clement ground. Im alive but in too much pain to move...I manage to turn my head to look around. I see a light in the distance, with a person in the light. I call to them. They don't move or respond. So I manage to force myself to crawl closer and closer to the light. Then look at the person, who turns to me. It looks to be a boy, he turns to face me. And I see he is faceless. Where his face should be is a black void. I scream and wake up. 

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
CoeyG
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:25 PM

ou may be expressing difficulties in some situation or relationship. The box may also symbolize your limitations and restrictions. Consider the pun of "being boxed in".

To dream that you fall and are frightened indicates a lack of control, insecurity, and/or lack of support in your waking life. You may be experiencing some major struggle and/or overwhelming problem. It may also imply that you have failed to achieve a goal that you have set forth for yourself.  Falling dreams

Faceless

To see a faceless figure or person in your dream indicates that you are still searching for your own identity and finding out who you are.  Perhaps you are unsure of how to read people and their emotions. Therefore, you are expressing a desire to know and understand these people on a deeper level.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured