Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

When did your girls grow out of disney princesses?

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:05 PM
  • 11 Replies

Mine will be 7 in a few weeks and I took her to the Disney in Ice last night as I have every year. She usually begs for one of the princess gifts they are selling. She didnt want one this year but did end up getting a pillow as her grandmother gave her money to buy her something. And she watched the show with no excitement and every year prior she claps and gets so excited. I know she is growing up but it kind of broke my heart last night..........

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Some girls are never into that stuff. Kids go through phases too. I loved new phases and mine growing up. Mine are grown now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:18 PM
Ot but do you think an almost 3 year old would enjoy that? Hubby and I were considering taking dd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saysmom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Yes, I think a 3 year old would love it. I have taken mine since she was 18 months! A two year old went with us last night and it was hard to keep her into it. She would watch for a minute and want to get out of her seat!

CoeyG
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:45 PM

My daughter never was into the Disney Princesses.  The only one that she really liked were Megara (Hercules) and Mulan.  Other than those two she tended to be like her mother and have an interest in the villans except in the form of the Aladdin movies where the Genie was the focal point LOL.  She loved Maleficent in Sleeping Beauty.  

frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:31 PM

I never grew out of princesses but i did not like the disney on ice either when i saw it as a child.  DD is 6 and i do not think she could sit through that show.

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Around 8
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg1989
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:33 PM
I never stopped loving them! I have a Disney princess cup collection!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
-PB
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:34 PM

IDK...my niece is 8 and she hasn't been into them for a couple years.

emmy526
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:54 PM

my 17yr old still likes them

rstuart66
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:48 PM

I felt the same way when my little girl out grew Elmo.  She handed me the doll and told me she did not like him anymore.  Now she's into Spongebob and some princess stuff.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)