Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help me with my kittens eyes =( please

Posted by   + Show Post
I just got 2 nnew lil kittens ..... their eyes were crusted up and the person I got them from said it was cause the mother wasn't cleanin them .... I've been cleanin their eyes couple times a day ... I looked it up on my phone (limited internet) and read somethin bout apple cider vinegar .... so I did what the posts were sayin to do ... needless to say they can open their eyes now but they still look sooooo awful =( its sad and I don't have the money to take them to a vet ..... does any1 have any advise for me?? Please help my kittens its just sooooooo sad I wanna b a good momma to them and fix their eyes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Replies (41-43):
marchantmom06
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:13 AM
I'm not reading the replies but tea works miracles. Take a tea bag and seep it in hot water, let the water cool off a little bit and drop it in their eyes several times daily.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.S.K.L
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:21 PM
My kitten had that, it is a respitory infection teu need to see a vet, we lost our lite kitty cause of it :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Had3girls
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Well as of now 1 of my kittens looks completely better and his eyes aren't crustin up anymore at all and the other 1 looks bout 75% better ... I will b postin another pic later to show it to the few that have called me an animal abuser and animal neglector .... I am neither of those .... I love my kittens and am takin good care of them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured