Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you love/hate...

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:51 PM
  • 9 Replies

What do you love most about this site? What do you hate most? What are your favorite groups? Where do you spend most of your time? 

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ceo-mom
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:08 PM
2 moms liked this

i love seeing other mom that understand that this is and advice group and try to help and sympathize with other moms when they are in nee. what i hate the most. is when some moms loose themselves and go for the drama, they be nasty , cold, mean, and hide behind the anonymous bottom to hurt others. I wish some of us could just me a little bit nicer and remember we are mothers we suppose to care and nurture yeah people get under our skin but if you cannot say something nice or good don't  post something hurtful either.

CoeyG
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:21 PM

I don't attach emotions to internet websites.  I like that there are differetnt types of groups here that encompass all aspects of motherhood from infants to adult kids and groups for moms with  health issues themselves and moms with kids with all kinds of issues.  What I don't like is when people bring their religion into groups that aren't for religious discussion and when those people get angry when reminded that the group houses people from all faiths and that if they want to disucss and sing praises to their faith that there are groups just for that  I also don't care for stories from the Stir being posted without knowing where the story originated as well as the date it was from.  Knowing this information can give one clues as to the whys and wherefores of the story.  

offrdngal
by Terri on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:26 PM

I don't hate anything about this site.  I enjoy all the friendships that I have made over the years.  My favorite groups are Cat Lovers, Crazy Mamas and Magnolia Hearts Cafe.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:27 PM
I don't anything about this site. :) Even annoying people and subjects, I just click away.

I love that I have learned more about being a parent and wife here than irl. Bummer huh lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:53 PM

My favorite groups are Coping with Chronic Conditions, Mom's of Adult Kids and of course Baby Boomers/Empty Nesters

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:36 PM

i love everything about cafemom..lol..i hate how immature some woman can be...however, thats life..LOL..advice/smarter living are my fav groups

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:49 PM
I love this group, just not some of the people :) I love my homeschooling groups, baby wearing groups, Foster parenting groups, and natural parenting group. I also love that I get paid to do what I love here :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I hate the drama in some groups..definitely isn't in all of them. I love the advice that a lot of women have. There is so much diversity on this site. My favorite group and the one I spend the most time in is a private group.

Dcn2010
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:53 PM
What I love most is how this site can surprise me so much. I feel myself and I don't know anyone personally. I'm a young mother so I don't know people my age with kids so having this site helps me with so much. =))
What I hate most are the mothers who are so quick to judge and talk mess. I think it's very rude and immature.
My favorite groups are the 20 something moms and Lets talk!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured