Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

How/when do you ladies get time to exercise and relax your mind/body? I thought I was overwhelmed, but I know I am just being really silly on how I spread out everything I have to do with the house, for DH and for my daughter. She is only 14 months, but I know there are better ways to do everything yet still feel calm, energetic and relaxed (especially muscle wise). I know I also have to inform DH he needs to do a little more regarding our daughter even though he goes out to work, but I do feel a little bad telling him sometimes.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Replies (31-35):
DeLaLi
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Quoting savingtheworld:

Your gym don't have daycare? Or a friend?

I do not go to the gym any longer. I do not want DH paying for that. I work out at home and thankfully found a better routine for myself. We also do not have people around us and DC is out of the question.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:58 PM
Op you can do whatever you want whenever you want. Don't make ut more complicated than it is.

ONE kid and you stay home, easy.

Wake up and feed your kid, then wo. Jillian michaels 30 days shred is 20 minutes. No problem.

If you have 2 tv's, einsteins for the kid.

I miss the luxuries of staying home lol!

Now I work ft graves, dh is full time days, we always have our kids and we still wo.

Priorities are priorities and you make them. Gl. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy03457
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:08 PM
O gosh girl, I just don't know what to tell you:'( I am a sahm and have 4 kids (6,5,3&2) and I NEVER get time to relax or any me time between caring for the house,dh and kids basically by my self. All my husband does is works(4:12am to 6:00pm) everything else is on me. I am completely exhausted...literally right now I was just thinking how I so desperately need a brake.
My advice is to some how find away to make it possible...it is no fun feeling like I have been lately.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DeLaLi
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Op you can do whatever you want whenever you want. Don't make ut more complicated than it is.

ONE kid and you stay home, easy.

Wake up and feed your kid, then wo. Jillian michaels 30 days shred is 20 minutes. No problem.

If you have 2 tv's, einsteins for the kid.

I miss the luxuries of staying home lol!

Now I work ft graves, dh is full time days, we always have our kids and we still wo.

Priorities are priorities and you make them. Gl. :)

Yea...like I mentioned before, I think I wasn't scheduling my days correctly. I found a easier way to do everything especially by getting more help from DH. I was being waaaay to lenient with him. 

C.S.K.L
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this
My DH works days but he still helps me around the house and with the kids, more so on the night I work 3rd shift

But just ask him for a little help, I know he's tired but of it's just his DD then it's not asking to much
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN