Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

i need advice.

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:41 PM
  • 33 Replies
I'm not the most attractive girl, but I was wondering if anyone had any make-up or hair tips. Color, style. Anything. I just want to make myself more attractive to my hunny!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GreenEyes8707
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Any advice? Please?
robyann
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:43 PM
4 moms liked this

From what I can tell from the pic, you're a very pretty woman. I think your attitude makes you prettier or not. If you have a generally happy outlook, you appear "prettier". Be comfortable with yourself and that also makes you look better. You can fix your hair different ways, wear lots of makeup, but that doesn't change the inside, and what is inside shines through to the outside and attracts or repels others.

typingMom to 6~MawMaw to 9 & counting!

gacgbaker
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:56 AM

I'm not great with make up or hair either- but ask him what he likes maybe?  

Good luck!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Every Tuesday with Us!

4kidsmommy
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I love makeup. You are your own canvas. That'sI think of myself. I started out with neutral colors and then went sort of pastel (not the bright ones) just cause I'm not a attention getting. Then I worked with the smokey eyes. Another way to look into tips go to youtube. They can help you work with your eyes. Ohhh and eyeliner is my best friend. Only the upper lid. Not overly dramatic. Good luck. And your pretty anyway. So don't overdue it. Stay away from dark lipstick...you are nicely tanned. Good luck!!

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

If that's your picture, then you are beautiful.  One of the biggest things about being attractive is believing that you are.  Carry yourself with poise and confidence, and SMILE.  

As far as style, try on a few colors and see what looks best on you.  Each person has different coloring, and different colors look different on each person.  Wear tailored clothes that fit you, and aren't so loose they hide you or so tight they squeeze (by tailored I do not mean expensive, I just mean clothes that fit).  

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Being confident is one of the biggest ways to be more attractive. When you're confident it shows.

Go to youtube and watch videos on how to do hair and make-up

GreenEyes8707
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Thank you ladies. Growing up I never really had anyone to help me with colors and how to apply make up. I have hazel/green eyes and I want them to pop out.
kim8934
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:53 AM

first off, you are very pretty. Please don't take any of this the wrong way.  Get your hair back off you face to show your pretty face. lighten up your make up, to do that, eyeliner that is brown/black instead of black.  then a thin line on the outside of that with white sparkle eyeliner.  that will make your eyes come out.  to get the hazel brighter, wear greens that are close to your eye color.  I have hazel eyes too and that has always worked for me.

marisab
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:56 AM

first of all if u dont feel good about no amoun of makeup or syl;ing well help ..u need to feel good abou yourself from he inside!!!;-)

kirbymom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi GreenEyes.    You are pretty. :)  My 17 yr old daughter has a complexion similar to yours. :)  And her eyes turn from blue to green all the time.  

I'll bet if you used some soft colors and some lighter colors you would cause a sensation with anyone who looked. :)   Also, instead of using a thick black eyeliner, use a thin line on your eyes.  Like you are tracing them instead of coloring them.  Then wear something that makes you comfortable. Guys love when girls look good while wearing something comfortable. 

Now, start believing in yourself. What a person is, on the inside, shines through in their actions and words. Get comfortable with yourself.   :)  

Just know, I think you are already pretty.  :)  

Quoting GreenEyes8707:

Thank you ladies. Growing up I never really had anyone to help me with colors and how to apply make up. I have hazel/green eyes and I want them to pop out.

undefined

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)