Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms
I'm not the most attractive girl, but I was wondering if anyone had any make-up or hair tips. Color, style. Anything. I just want to make myself more attractive to my hunny!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Replies (21-30):
meliscool72
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:20 PM
I think the first step to Mali.g yourself more attractive is by having confidence in your appearance. I think that is the main thing to start being more attractive. All my friends are thus and 99% of them say that confidence makes a woman attractive.while having confidence try several hair dos and sew what makes you think you look attractive. Having confidence I. Your looks will help. If you don't think you look attractive men will pick up on that make yourself happy first...that is the moat attractive thing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GreenEyes8707
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Quoting DaniandTom:

Go to any department store and ask for a makeover--it's free and the women there can give you tips on what looks good on you. Lift your head up. From what I can see, you--like so many other women--have gotten the idea that putting your head down gives you a sultry, sexy look. It doesn't. It just makes you appear insecure. Wear flattering clothes--nothing skin tight! Nice colors and flattering necklines. Possibly some highlights.

I am highly insecure, I always have my head down. I have have been called ugly and fat my whole life, and I have become to believe it. That's why I am looking for tips to try and improve myself, I thank you for telling me about the department store thing. I will give it a try. 

GreenEyes8707
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Think you, I will try my hardest to seem like I have higher confidence. It's hard. 

Quoting meliscool72:

I think the first step to Mali.g yourself more attractive is by having confidence in your appearance. I think that is the main thing to start being more attractive. All my friends are thus and 99% of them say that confidence makes a woman attractive.while having confidence try several hair dos and sew what makes you think you look attractive. Having confidence I. Your looks will help. If you don't think you look attractive men will pick up on that make yourself happy first...that is the moat attractive thing.

raegan1221
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:04 PM

I think you are pretty. I would add some maybe blond hi-lights. As far as make up goes...I like my face to look flawless or at least attempt it lol. So concealer, powder..I also use blush..I think it adds some class or it can be trashy if you wear too much.  From your picture, it looks like you have quite a bit of bottom eye liner. I am not criticizing because I am bad about putting lots of bottom eye liner..and it also good just be the picture. But maybe try not to apply so much on the bottom. And I usually go with just clear gloss on my lips but I think you'd be pretty with a little color with your skin tone:)

Derari
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Don't ask him outright, because you may always follow that even when you don't like it...

Long bangs are nice, light make up colours like peach colours suit everyone, you are so young! Don't bother with colour. Just get it styled if you wish!

raegan1221
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:05 PM

could*

GreenEyes8707
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:12 PM

I have always been like that. I use black eye liner on top and bottem. What do you use for the bottem? I have never just done the top, I have just done the bottem though.

Quoting savingtheworld:

Y are u hiding your face with your hair? I have hazel green eyes also... I don't like a lot of make up but my eyes are the best part of my face, so I use a black liner just on the top of my lids not on the bottom..an they really pop out! An move your hair bk! Don't hide your best features!!

Quoting GreenEyes8707:

Thank you ladies. Growing up I never really had anyone to help me with colors and how to apply make up. I have hazel/green eyes and I want them to pop out.

GreenEyes8707
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:15 PM

I do thend to go a little heavy on the eye liner, and I will try not to put so much. Thank you. 

meliscool72
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:39 AM

just look in the mirror and if you look good, you look good that is all there is to it

Quoting GreenEyes8707:

Think you, I will try my hardest to seem like I have higher confidence. It's hard. 

Quoting meliscool72:

DarlaHood
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Go to your local department store, and go to the Mac counter or another brand and have them do your face.  Usually if you buy a few products they will do it for free, and you will want to buy a few products if you want to duplicate the look.

Lavenders/plums/pinks are great for bringing out green eyes.  And soft browns for Blue. 

But the thing that makes you most attractive is your personality, warmth, laughter, and love.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)