Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Ways to Appreciate Your Mate

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:22 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

There are many ways to appreciate your mate or your husband or the father of your children. One way is to send him greeting cards in different special occasions to show your love & care for him. It may seem obsolete but it is touching for them because most men are less appreciated especially when they are so busy in their works. Send out cards, love notes and letter today and feelings will be better. I used to appreciate my husband and being a father to my 3 kids and it plays difference than the time I less appreciate him. But now things changed when I do changed at home I used to send him cards and notes by my self but great that we are in the computer world that you can send out cards as fast and easy way and very convenient especially when you are busy in your work.

by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LucyHarper
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Why would I send him a card when he lives in my house, I just tell him what I feel.

ChancesMommy07
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:26 PM
My husband doesn't like cards. But he knows I appreciate him without any help from Hallmark. I pack his lunch for him everyday, he has a hot meal when he walks in the door from work, I tell him I appreciate the things he does for our family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:33 PM
My dh would say total waste of money. I think face to face communication means more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robyann
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:56 PM

I'd sometimes put little post it notes in his lunch, or a special peice of candy.

Malley
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:56 PM
I put love notes and cards in his lunch which means alot to him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bethshek222
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Sending cards can be a small thing to someone but it can be a big thing, too. You can make your own designs and the more you are passionate with it, the more the love will be see.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)