Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

i so hope (edited, with update)

So hubby applied for the post office and the FedEx warehouse here.

FedEx said he was the most qualified and being considered for job, not sure if they say that to everyone.

But I so to god he gets in one of those soon....Xmas will be easier, and ill be able to shop for him.

And well be able to get a car, and our own place.

So he went to the post office to change gis address....and as he qas walking out, FedEx called him...they had printed his application out and giving it to the HR person....so he should be getting a call back tomorrow, and if he doesnt by 5pm he has to call them.

It helps he knows someone from up there!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Replies (11-13):
JeremysMom
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:47 AM
I thought he had joined the military. What happened with that? Either way, I hope he is able to find something. How has your job search been going?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StrawberryCool
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Weve talked to every branch, and none of them can do anything until the first of the year.

Which I knew was gonna happen because of the election..

Im in school, and Addison isnt in day care, so I stay home with her. And we do school work together.

But as of right now, we are helping with at lwast half of the bills and we have our own phone line.

Quoting JeremysMom:

I thought he had joined the military. What happened with that? Either way, I hope he is able to find something. How has your job search been going?

StrawberryCool
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 1:23 PM
But he is heading up to FedEx to talk to them now.

And then going to post office.

Quoting JeremysMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)