Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Thinking of letting girls wear these dresses for pics! What colors should hubby and I wear?

Posted by   + Show Post

I am thinking of having some xmas photos and family pics taken. I have had a hrd time finding coordinating outfits for my girls. I didnt really want anything xmas looking as I like to be able to keep my pics out all year. So these are two that I have bought recently. The almost 7 year old in the the white and 15 mo old in the black. What colors would be good for dad and I ?  Should we wear same color or different Black, white, gray, red etc.?????

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:23 AM
Replies (11-20):
Kathleenplus1
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:07 AM

I like the pop of red idea...think it would really stand out nicely

Quoting DieselsMom:

I would add some red shoes to those, and you and hubs wear red tops/black bottoms, etc....

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Stick with black and white for everyone - it makes it all coordinated and give it a clean look.

1smartcookie
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I'd throw a little red in there.

UpSheRises
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Red

sreichelt26
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:03 PM

I would add some red and/or green in. Tights, shoes, hats, a scarf.

CjEmmemommy
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Red was my first thought but I see Christmas.

yperez0209
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Maybe dad can wear a white button down shirt and a red tie with black or gray pants. You can wear any of those colors. I find that pictures look best when everyone kind of matches. If dad wears the red tie make sure someone else has something red on. Maybe you, or have one of the girls wear something red in there hair.

AubreeGrace17
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:36 PM
They're both very cute! I would wear black and white.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Why cant you have christmas pictures up all year long?  Is that a new rule I have never heard?  Do whichever colors you feel comfortable.  Perhaps put a red bow in their hair or a red headband as well as coordinating outfits for you and dad.

heartslove09
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:27 AM
They are going to look great,the outfits rock :-) I would say stay in the same family
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)