Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Hi, I quit my job yesterday,I should explain what happened I had a job 12pm-8pm,my girls are in school so I tell the school if my kids need to go home being sick call by 10:00am so I can take care of things and be able to go to work,Well last week the school called when I was at work that my kid needed to go to hospital (she had sparined her back aweek before this is ny 16 with AD/HD) that she couls hardly walk well my job was upset so was i my daughter had been in the nurse's office at 8:00 am and it was 12 when they called me.I took my 16 year old anyways.

Then this week my 18 yr with learning diabilities the school called right before i was leaving to go to work I needed to bring her to the hospital she could hardly walk her knee and foot had gone numb she had twisted the legiments a couple weeks before so I called work and I understand it is not far to a job to call in but they are my kids,When I called my job they had told me to drop my daughter off at the hospital and come to work ya she maybe 18 but she doesn't understand things with her disabilities so yes I did quit ,I could not believe I was working for someone that was that cold about children especially when they have disabilies and I am their ownly parent around.

Maybe I was wrong,I dont believe so but I am a mom first,what do you all think?

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Replies (21-21):
LogansMommy0328
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:13 AM
I really can not understand what your asking or your post very well. Why did your kids injuries go untreated for a week or so at a time?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN