Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I am finished!!!

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:11 PM
  • 11 Replies

Well, almost. I need to get stocking stuffers and will do so this weekend. My mom needs me to help her finish and I will also do that this weekend. Any good ideas for a stocking stuffer for a grown man? Yes, DH and I still have stockings!LOL

kids stocking

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PEEK05
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:12 PM

My husband and I are lame.  When we do stockings for each other, there is usually one movie and the rest are new hygiene products like new deodorants or perfumes/colognes, body washes, loofas, etc.

Peechi81
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Candy, razors, a pocket knife, gift card.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockabillybetty
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:13 PM
I give adults mini liquor bottles hehe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyTeacher
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Quoting rockabillybetty:

I give adults mini liquor bottles hehe

LOL!! drinking beer

frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:33 PM

I found hand sanitizer for men at bath and body works.  I picked one up for step son as well as antibacterial lotion for him.   Razors, pens/pencils, aftershave , etc are all good stuffers.  Perhaps his favorite candy..   We do not do stockings here for adults.  My guy gave dd all her stuffers already  ARGH.

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:03 PM

IMO, all stockings should have an orange or some citrus fruit in it so we can remember how hard to get those used to be in the winter before mass transit.

Some hard candy, a new toothbrush, a paperback book you know they want to read, lip balm if they use it and maybe a little toy. Last year my kids got a lego car to put together. My husband got one too but not in his stocking because we don't have stockings for the grown ups.

robyann
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:35 PM

cologne, candy, key chain, winter gloves, book, magazine, gift card, love letter etc....

CoeyG
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:05 AM

I won't even begin shopping until next week...

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:42 AM

oh man...i havent even really started yet! i know what i NEED to get, its just a matter of money...lol..but i get paid on friday..so i will start then!

as for stocking stuffers..depends what he's into...but you have already gotten some great ideas  :)

AnnaNonamus
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:45 AM

DH and I still do stockings as well. He fills mine, I fill his. For his, I have some of his favorite candies, a new razor, a R2D2 pez dispenser, some flavored coffee single packs, and some mini bottles of peppermint schnapps. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)