Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Should I retest? Maybe TMI

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:52 PM
  • 4 Replies

Okay, I have been on BC since my son was 6 months.  He is 5 years old today.  I was supposed to start my period on the 30th of November...the only times I am late is because of pregnancy.  I missed a pill one time, because I was so tired, forgot about it, and then I threw one up a few weeks ago.  Those are the only two times I know of not taking it correctly.  So I am like 7 days late...which like I said never happens unless I am pregnant.  I took a test on Tuesday, and it came up negative.  I kept rechecking it every hour and it was still negative (plain as day).  So I didn't think anything of it.  Then on Wednesday, I bled a little bit, but it was only when I wiped...and sorry if TMI but it was clear, mucousy, and blood tinged.  On Tuesday I bled pink blood when I wiped...I took the other test this early morning (first pee).  After a minute it showed negative, so I just put it up.  After my class (two hours later), I went and grabbed it, and there was a faint positive line.  Should I retest, or could it just be evaporation lines?  Just weird that if it was evaporation lines, it wouldn't have done it to the first test.  

Thanks for any advice

Tonia

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
GatorLady0307
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Forgot to add in:  very very very mild cramping (compared to my periods), really really really tender and sore breasts...a little nausea, about three to five headaches since Tuesday, and extremely tired also

Ladybugmama86
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:55 PM

The last 2 times I got positives was looking at it after awhile, once was 1 week later and the second time was later that day, so I retested and sure enough it was pos. Good luck, I hope you get the outcome you are hoping for.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
GatorLady0307
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:00 PM

We weren't trying...but I have always wanted three kids...so maybe this is my calling :)  My husband said he was done with two...so oops :(

GatorLady0307
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Okay, so this morning I woke to what I think is my period...not sure why I was late, but still scared it may be a miscarriage?  A little worse cramping than my normal period, but not sure what miscarriage "blood" looks like, any different from a period? 

How can you miss something that may or may not have been there?  I have been depressed all day.  I know we weren't trying...and the timing really isn't good, but, at least 3/4 of me was really excited. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN