Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you tell your toddlers you were pregnant. I'm asking because me and my husband and are ttc #2 but are toddler is 15 months old now. ( I hoping to get prego in jan or feb ). When we get pregnant how should we tell her. I know she will not understand but I want her to know anyway

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:12 AM
Replies (11-13):
ncohetero
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:08 AM
Well she noticed my growing belly so I told her there was a baby in there. She's very smart and shes known what a baby was for a while. So she started kissing and touching my belly and calling it baby throughout the pregnancy. Now she kisses and softly touches her brother. They are 26 months apart
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2DsMommy1112
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:45 AM

i got pregnant my son was 8 months not planned. so when i was teaching him eyes nose ears mouth tongue belly baby. i also got hime a baby doll. he had no interest in it untill his sister was here then he coppied mommy with it. we would read big brother books all the time. and talk about the baby and id ask if hed give the baby in my belly a kiss. lol but he still says belly  baby. hell lift up his shirt and go "belly baby"

aarensmommy
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:15 AM

we just told him when we got preg with 2 that he was gunna have a baby brother or sister..he was 2. when we got preg with #3 we again just told them baby was coming ds1 was excited ds2 was only 18m  he didnt understand too mcuh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured