Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

This is Creepy...Really confused

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:02 PM
  • 17 Replies

So, our exams start nxtweek b4 we get out for christmas break and all of a sudden people that are usually mean to me are acting so freaking weird they are being nice to me all of a sudden some even apologized and bought me baby gifts I don't whether or not to tell the principle or go with it.... b/c this is just to creepy and really confusing

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
raegan1221
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I guess I've missed some parts? Why is it creepy for the people to be nice to you? To me if they aren't nice to you always maybe they're sucking up if you're a better student? To me, that's just silly on their part. But by  no means is it any reason to report anything to the Principle.

terpmama
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:06 PM
They want study help
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shaketa123
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Quoting raegan1221:

I guess I've missed some parts? Why is it creepy for the people to be nice to you? To me if they aren't nice to you always maybe they're sucking up if you're a better student? To me, that's just silly on their part. But by  no means is it any reason to report anything to the Principle.

Well, its creepy b/c idk why people that called me names and saying my child is going to be a bastard and sending me threatening texts messages wants to be nice to me all of a sudden just really confusing

frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Most likely they are going to ask for help OR they feel badly and want to help you out when the baby comes.  Either way just say thank you and move on.

ExquisiteMomof2
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:08 PM
How old are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Chalk it up to super stress , and then a regret causing an awesome gift.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frzmamaof4
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:09 PM
It's obvious...Good Luck though!

Quoting terpmama:

They want study help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeremysMom
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:10 PM

*principal (remember he/she is your PAL)

I wouldn't be too worried about it but I also wouldn't count on them for anything. If they give a gift to you, just thank them. 

Shaketa123
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Quoting ExquisiteMomof2:

How old are you?

CoeyG
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Or they are afriad the end of the world is coming so they are trying to get  a foot in the doorway to "Heaven"  LOL  If you want to know why they are doing this then ask them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)