Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

human pacifier

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:25 AM
  • 2 Replies

my son who is 5 months old for the last 2 nights has refused to take the pacifier after eating and go to sleep I dont know what it is he needs the skin to skin all night. I know it looks like a tooth is coming throught and he does have a amber necklace so the pain is mininmol really. To top it all off the cat is getting jealous cuz i have not been able to put him in the bassent to sleep which allows the cat an hour or two to cuddle which is all he really wants. He is a very odd cat he was left homeless for a certian amount of time and ever sence we took him he needs the humen contact like everyday even if its just sitting next to you he is happy. does anybody know whats going on with my son and maybe some advice is he trying to wein himself off the pacy and use me i dont know during the day he uses it sorta like nap times and if its not naps time he is chewing on it.  

save the date

by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:01 AM

He is probably going through a growth spurt. Nurse on demand and kick the cat out of your bed. 

frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:12 AM

I would have the cat sit on the side where baby's feet are so that he can have that contact and baby is still getting what they need.   That is what i did.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)