Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so upset by daughters haircut. Help on fixing please.

Posted by   + Show Post

Today we went to get my dd's haircut. We wanted a angled bob. In the front her hair was not supposed to come above her chin and her hair from the back was supposed to angle down to the front. The girl didn't do that at all. She started the haircut right. However I could not see the front to see how long it was. I should have gotton up and went and checked. My mistake for trusting. Never again. However for someone to not take to instructions this bad is beyond me why they even let her cut hair at all.

Anyway what i'm looking for is some advice to correct the cut to make it look a little better and styling it. My daughter is so upset. Sais she looks like a boy. :(

before:

after:

Here is a update:

THis is what we did for school today. She is much calmer now. I'm just waiting for the phone call. I don't want to do any fixing to her hair till I talk to the district people to show them. 

by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Replies (11-20):
momof2little1s
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:25 PM

P

Pixie cut. But you can make it a linger pixie cut
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abc799
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Had a similar issue with my dd's hair a long time ago, they cut it way different than what we asked for.  It looked almost exactly like your dd's.  We used clips and cute little bows to pin the bangs back.  There are so many cute hair accessories available, you can actually make a haircut like that really cute.  And kids hair grows so quick that she will have some length back in no time. 

alt075
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Yeah if I do that it would defenetally be longer. Ugh I'm just feel for my dd. :(

Jenn8604
by Gold Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:27 PM
I say barrettes and hair pins and curls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2little1s
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:31 PM

P

Here is a longer type pixie cut.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wife-4-life
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Head bands might look cute with the bangs. I personally don't like pixie cuts- it will make her hair even shorter than it is now by the way. Pixies look good on some people, definitely not me tho.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
alt075
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:33 PM

That one is cute. I like pixie cut longer like that. Her back is shorter than that. :( Here I'll post a pic of the back of her hair.

momof2little1s
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Awwwww. She is still cute. I would thin out her bangs for sure, or clip them to the side. They gave her do much bangs. She will be able to look back and laugh some day. I had some really doozy of hair cuts I have looked back at as an adult and had a good laugh at the pics of it.

Quoting alt075:

Yeah if I do that it would defenetally be longer. Ugh I'm just feel for my dd. :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alt075
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:37 PM

here is a side view. Turtle neck was in the way with the back view.

2girlsMom.MN
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:39 PM

I've pulled some old pictures of my daughter up with hair do's and accessories. Hoping to give you some ideas maybe. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured