Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:26 AM
  • 0 Replies

im at my wits end! im 22 weeks pregnant and i have a 3 1/2 yo. i should also mention the my husband recently broke his back and lost his job so things around hear have been very stressful. But the reason i need help is because my son has recently started acting out. he wakes up 2-3 times a night, he started wetting himself again( he has been potty trained for over a year), and when we go out he acts like a little terror. He runs around the store, he pushes people, takes things from them even if there is more of the same thing, he will use his arm and knock everything off the shelf,and he refuses to do anything i tell him. He doesnt act like this in the house just when we go out.i have tried talking to him and i have tried punishing him but nothing works. with everything that has been going on with our family i thought it was his way of dealing with the stress but i cant take it any more. its to the point that i dont want to take him anywhere because im scared of how he will act. i guess what im asking is if anyone else has gone through this and if so what did you do?

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)