Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just want to know your opinions on LGBT. I'm a supporter are you? Why are why not? Not against anyone's opinions. We all have our own opinions and just would like to hear from you all on why or why not you support 

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Replies (11-20):
raegan1221
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have anything against people being gay. I have two awesome gay uncles. But I am against gay marriage and the lifestyle if that makes sense. I am not ugly about it but just like you asked I'll state my opinion and that's it.

PerfectVirgo
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Im not really a supporter, I don't do rallies or buy bracelets or anything but I have had a few gay and bi family members. I always respond flippantly, with jokes or silly comments. It's not something I think about. People are who they are.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
terpmama
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:19 PM
In college I comprised the entirety of the straight section of the gay straight alliance. And proud hag
redbutterfly666
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:21 PM

i am a supporter, im pansexual so if i wanted to marry a woman i should be able to

luvemboth
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:27 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm not a supporter because that's not how God intended intimant relationships to be. That doesn't mean I dislike any particular ppl in that community, but I don't support that part of their life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaeagle216
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:27 PM
I am a huge supporter.
I agree with a pp, you can't help who you love. Some people love crack heads and wife beaters, personally I would rather see you with someone who is the same sex and treats you right.
Lvlyskittles
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Why are you against the gay marriage? 

Quoting raegan1221:

I don't have anything against people being gay. I have two awesome gay uncles. But I am against gay marriage and the lifestyle if that makes sense. I am not ugly about it but just like you asked I'll state my opinion and that's it.

Buggy979
by Danette on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I am a supporter.. one of my best friends is a lesbian.. she has given my hubby some good tips... Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmcandmmh
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:39 PM

i don't agree with the lifestyle so no i don't support it but i am not mean to people like that.  God is the only one allowed to judge afterall.

Lvlyskittles
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Its great to know how you all feel about it. I like this cause I'm learning from others why or why not they support it. I'm a speaker for my old school about me coming out my freshman year and how my mom was so against it. But we grew past it. I just want to give the students a little feed back on what others opinions are and how we all think differently and have our own opinion 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured